Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (142)
Refine these results
- FridaysActive Reading are excited to announce that we are now providing an instructor led 55+ Active Archery session at the Ranger Station, Prospect Park. This is open for all members of the public ages 55 and over. This brand new activity is begins Friday 22nd September…Prospect Park PavilionLiebenrood RoadReadingRG30 2ND
- 14th-16th November 2023'The Bar at the End of Time' A theatre performance happening at South Street Arts Centre 14th-16th November, by Frozen Light Theatre. Frozen Light specialises in creating work for adults and young adults with profound and multiple learning disabilities, and this new show 'The Bar…21South StreetReadingRG1 4QU
- Thursday 12:30pmFun and friendly chair based exercise at Hexham Community Centre. Free to attend. Physical and cognitive seated exercise activity that supports older & disabled adults who are seeking to improve their health, fitness and reduce feelings of loneliness and social isolation. All sessions are led…Bamburgh CloseRG2 7UD
- 10am - 1pmThis event attracts a mixture of different employers from various industries all recruiting for local jobs. The Reading Jobs Fair is a great way to speak with potential employers face-to-face. You can register with employers for jobs, collect info on employers, ask them questions, apply…Reading Town HallBlagrave StreetReadingRG1 1QH
- Palmer Park Leisure Centre and Stadium is a brand new development providing first class leisure facilities. The centre is located in the heart of Palmer Park, just a short walk from local bus routes and a 5 minute drive from Reading Station and main shopping…Wokingham RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1LF
- Currently we run a Group on Fridays 10.30am - 1.30pm AND we'll be starting another one in the AutumnTherapeutic groups for people living with dementia, and their carers Focused on fun and stimulating activities We organise your ReadiBus transport so you can attend (some ReadiBus restrictions apply) Light lunch, freshly prepared on the premises, included in the price The 3 hours long group…WoodleyReading
- Monday to Thursday 10am till 4pm and Wednesday Evenings 7pm till 9.30pmFab4All provide Day Centre facilities in our fully accessible Purpose-built building, for individuals with a range of abilities, including Learning difficulties, Physical disabilities, Mental health problems and the Elderly. Our purpose is to provide a safe and secure environment for our members and promote their…22-24Mount Pleasant, Silver StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 2TD
- Wednesday 12:30pm - 2:30pmA time to socialise! Open to Men & Women WEDNESDAYS 12.30-2.30PM Suggested donation £3 Includes light lunch and activities for those wanting to take part Crafts • Films • Story Telling • Book Sales • Talks No advance booking requiredBerkeley AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 6JE
- Floatability offers skippered, accessible boat trips on the Thames for disabled adults and children. To us disability includes physical, special needs or mental health conditions. We provide fishing and nature trips on the Goring on Thames stretch of the river.
- Our Ever Active Ageing Well programme is a physical and cognitive seated exercise activity that supports older & disabled adults who are seeking to improve their health, fitness and reduce feelings of loneliness and social isolation. All of our Ever Active Sessions are led by…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.