Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (150)
Refine these results
- Palmer Park Leisure Centre and Stadium is a brand new development providing first class leisure facilities. The centre is located in the heart of Palmer Park, just a short walk from local bus routes and a 5 minute drive from Reading Station and main shopping…Wokingham RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1LF
- Tuesdays (from 1st Nov) 10.30am - 3.00pmCome along to a warm, friendly environment. Stay for as long as you want, enjoy a hot drink, chat, puzzles, board games and food. Activities available for children.All Nations Christian CentreBerkeley AvenueReadingRG1 6JE
- Every other Friday starting from 28th Oct 22We are currently providing a senior social club in your local area! Reconnect relationships and the community! We run our club every other Friday at Hexham Road Community Centre. We provide a hot meal and refreshments, bingo and live entertainment all for just £12 per…Hexham roadReadingRG2 7UD
- Mondays 10am - 3pmMake/Sense Theatre is forming a company of adults interested in acting, movementand/or theatre making for 40 weeks from September 2022 to July 2023 at South St ArtsCentre, Reading. At the end of the 40 weeks we will perform a devised piece in the maintheatre. No…South StreetReadingRG1 4QU
- Currently we run a Group on Fridays 10.30am - 1.30pm AND we'll be starting another one in the AutumnTherapeutic groups for people living with dementia, and their carers Focused on fun and stimulating activities We organise your ReadiBus transport so you can attend (some ReadiBus restrictions apply) Light lunch, freshly prepared on the premises, included in the price The 3 hours long group…WoodleyReading
- Monday to Friday 10am-4pmProvide advice, support and information to Ukrainian nationals arriving in the UK. If you are a Ukrainian national in this situation, or if you are a family member, or sponsor of a Ukrainian national who has recently arrived in the UK, you are welcome to…Reading Citizens Advice BureauMinster StreetReadingRG1 2JB
- Monday to Thursday 10am till 4pm and Wednesday Evenings 7pm till 9.30pmFab4All provide Day Centre facilities in our fully accessible Purpose-built building, for individuals with a range of abilities, including Learning difficulties, Physical disabilities, Mental health problems and the Elderly. Our purpose is to provide a safe and secure environment for our members and promote their…22-24Mount Pleasant, Silver StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 2TD
- Wednesday 12:30pm - 2:30pmA time to socialise! Open to Men & Women WEDNESDAYS 12.30-2.30PM Suggested donation £3 Includes light lunch and activities for those wanting to take part Crafts • Films • Story Telling • Book Sales • Talks No advance booking requiredBerkeley AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 6JE
- Floatability offers skippered, accessible boat trips on the Thames for disabled adults and children. To us disability includes physical, special needs or mental health conditions. We provide fishing and nature trips on the Goring on Thames stretch of the river.
- Our Ever Active Ageing Well programme is a physical and cognitive seated exercise activity that supports older & disabled adults who are seeking to improve their health, fitness and reduce feelings of loneliness and social isolation. All of our Ever Active Sessions are led by…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.