Palmer Park Leisure Centre and Stadium is a brand new development providing first class leisure facilities. The centre is located in the heart of Palmer Park, just a short walk from local bus routes and a 5 minute drive from Reading Station and main shopping…Wokingham RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1LF
Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (145)
Refine these results
- Tuesdays (from 1st Nov) 10.30am - 3.00pmCome along to a warm, friendly environment. Stay for as long as you want, enjoy a hot drink, chat, puzzles, board games and food. Activities available for children.All Nations Christian CentreBerkeley AvenueReadingRG1 6JE
Make/Sense MONDAYS! - A new adult theatre company for people with autism and/or learning disabilitiesMondays 10am - 3pmMake/Sense Theatre is forming a company of adults interested in acting, movementand/or theatre making for 40 weeks from September 2022 to July 2023 at South St ArtsCentre, Reading. At the end of the 40 weeks we will perform a devised piece in the maintheatre. No…South StreetReadingRG1 4QU
- Currently we run a Group on Fridays 10.30am - 1.30pm AND we'll be starting another one in the AutumnTherapeutic groups for people living with dementia, and their carers Focused on fun and stimulating activities We organise your ReadiBus transport so you can attend (some ReadiBus restrictions apply) Light lunch, freshly prepared on the premises, included in the price The 3 hours long group…WoodleyReading
- Monday to Thursday 10am till 4pm and Wednesday Evenings 7pm till 9.30pmFab4All provide Day Centre facilities in our fully accessible Purpose-built building, for individuals with a range of abilities, including Learning difficulties, Physical disabilities, Mental health problems and the Elderly. Our purpose is to provide a safe and secure environment for our members and promote their…22-24Mount Pleasant, Silver StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 2TD
- Wednesday 12:30pm - 2:30pmA time to socialise! Open to Men & Women WEDNESDAYS 12.30-2.30PM Suggested donation £3 Includes light lunch and activities for those wanting to take part Crafts • Films • Story Telling • Book Sales • Talks No advance booking requiredBerkeley AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 6JE
- Floatability offers skippered, accessible boat trips on the Thames for disabled adults and children. To us disability includes physical, special needs or mental health conditions. We provide fishing and nature trips on the Goring on Thames stretch of the river.
- Our Ever Active Ageing Well programme is a physical and cognitive seated exercise activity that supports older & disabled adults who are seeking to improve their health, fitness and reduce feelings of loneliness and social isolation. All of our Ever Active Sessions are led by…
- open Mon-Fri, 9.30am-1.30pmSupport for transitioning to adulthood An information, advice, and advocacy service for young people with learning disabilities aged 16-25 and their families. A new Reading Borough Council funded service to support young people and adults with Learning Disability and Autism and their families, who are…21Alexandra RoadReadingRG1 5PE
- From 14th September Tuesdays 10am-12 noonThe Berkshire School of English has recently launched an informal maths and English programme aimed at adults aged 19 plus. Entitled ‘Coffee and Coaching’ the sessions are open to anyone, both native and non-native speakers, who would like to improve their maths and English skills…Kennet Valley Free ChurchCarters RiseCalcotReadingRG31 7YT
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.