Our Rotary Club meets most Tuesday evenings - 7pm for 7:30pm - at the Holiday Inn, Winnersh and we are one of six Rotary Clubs in the Reading Area. Our Membership consists of around 40 Men and Women with the common goal of supporting good…Wharfedale RoadWinnersh TriangleReadingBerkshireRG41 5TS
Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (145)
Refine these results
- Fridays 7:30-9:30pmWe meet ever Friday evening and do sequence dancing. It is a lot like ballroom dancing for couples, where everyone dances the same routine. Click on our web site for a more detailed description.81Crockhamwell RoadWoodleyREADINGBerkshireRG5 3JP
- 7.00pm every MondayMerry Go Round - Young at Heart Seniors Singles Social Cub The club holds weekly evening pub & daytime coffee gatherings. It is non profit making club run by its members for the members, enjoying social gatherings and member organised events. Meet and make new…High StreetWargraveReadingBerkshireRG10 8DE
- Tuesdays 20:00-21:30Aikido in Reading ...the way of the warrior ...the way of harmony Martial Arts in Reading - COME ALONG TO A FREE TASTER SESSION At White Oak Aikido Reading, we run classes in the martial art of Aikido on Tuesdays. We offer a rolling eight-week Aikido beginners'…74Highmoor RoadCavershamREADINGBerkshireRG4 7BG
- Please contact us for detailsVisit us if you are interested in beads and beadwork, learning beadwork, techniques and meeting other beadworkers.
- Nightly at clubhouse in summer. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun (9.30am) in winter.Situated on the Thames in Caversham, Reading Canoe Club is a great facility for kayaking. Courtesy of lottery funding, we have a substantial club house, a fleet of boats for flat water and slalom and a great team to help you get the most from…Reading Canoe ClubThe WarrenCavershamReadingRG4 7TH
- Open Monday to Friday - 10 am til 3 pmDay centre for Adults with learning difficulties , physical disabilities, mental health and sensory impairments. Our Day Centre is an ideal place for people with learning difficulties to get involved with the local community, to enjoy new experiences and to learn new skills. Other services include: 1-On-1 Residential…SouthcoteReadingBerkshireRG30 3HB
- Telephone enquiries welcome Mon-Fri 9am - 5pmAt Thrive, we are passionate about the health benefits that gardening, horticulture and spending time in nature can bring. We are a leading UK charity with over 40 years’ experience of an approach called social and therapeutic horticulture (STH). We want to help people with…The Geoffrey Udall CentreBeech Hill RoadBeech HillReadingBerkshireRG7 2AT
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pmWe offer work based training for adults with learning difficulties or mental health difficulties in a safe, friendly environment. We offer training, work experience and volunteering in catering, horticulture, warehouse work & cleaning. Please view attached pdf for more details of work based training &…Greenshoots Manor FarmRotherfield PeppardHenley-on-ThamesOxfordshireRG9 5LA
- 7 - 9 pmThe Ark Trust Ltd is a charity that enhances the lives of people with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups, by means of access to and participation in the arts and new media. It runs various courses and activities throughout the year and is a UK Online…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.