Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (142)
Refine these results
- 1st Friday of the Month 2pm-3.30pm (starting 1st October 2021)Bereavement Café drop in starts on the 1st October, the café is a safe place to find others who have had their own loss and can appreciate something of your experience.... A place to talk about the pain and loss or just sit with others who…St. Barnabas ChurchSt. Barnabas RoadEmmer GreenReadingRG4 8RA
- open Mon-Fri, 9.30am-1.30pmSupport for transitioning to adulthood An information, advice, and advocacy service for young people with learning disabilities aged 16-25 and their families. A new Reading Borough Council funded service to support young people and adults with Learning Disability and Autism and their families, who are…21Alexandra RoadReadingRG1 5PE
- Our Ever Active Ageing Well programme is a physical and cognitive seated exercise activity that supports older & disabled adults who are seeking to improve their health, fitness and reduce feelings of loneliness and social isolation. All of our Ever Active Sessions are led by…
- Floatability offers skippered, accessible boat trips on the Thames for disabled adults and children. To us disability includes physical, special needs or mental health conditions. We provide fishing and nature trips on the Goring on Thames stretch of the river.
- Wednesday 12:30pm - 2:30pmA time to socialise! Open to Men & Women WEDNESDAYS 12.30-2.30PM Suggested donation £3 Includes light lunch and activities for those wanting to take part Crafts • Films • Story Telling • Book Sales • Talks No advance booking requiredBerkeley AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 6JE
- Monday to Thursday 10am till 4pm and Wednesday Evenings 7pm till 9.30pmFab4All provide Day Centre facilities in our fully accessible Purpose-built building, for individuals with a range of abilities, including Learning difficulties, Physical disabilities, Mental health problems and the Elderly. Our purpose is to provide a safe and secure environment for our members and promote their…22-24Mount Pleasant, Silver StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 2TD
- Currently we run a Group on Fridays 10.30am - 1.30pm AND we'll be starting another one in the AutumnTherapeutic groups for people living with dementia, and their carers Focused on fun and stimulating activities We organise your ReadiBus transport so you can attend (some ReadiBus restrictions apply) Light lunch, freshly prepared on the premises, included in the price The 3 hours long group…WoodleyReading
- Palmer Park Leisure Centre and Stadium is a brand new development providing first class leisure facilities. The centre is located in the heart of Palmer Park, just a short walk from local bus routes and a 5 minute drive from Reading Station and main shopping…Wokingham RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1LF
- 10am - 1pmThis event attracts a mixture of different employers from various industries all recruiting for local jobs. The Reading Jobs Fair is a great way to speak with potential employers face-to-face. You can register with employers for jobs, collect info on employers, ask them questions, apply…Reading Town HallBlagrave StreetReadingRG1 1QH
- Thursday 12:30pmFun and friendly chair based exercise at Hexham Community Centre. Free to attend. Physical and cognitive seated exercise activity that supports older & disabled adults who are seeking to improve their health, fitness and reduce feelings of loneliness and social isolation. All sessions are led…Bamburgh CloseRG2 7UD
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.