Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (150)
Refine these results
- Monday to Thursday 10am till 4pm and Wednesday Evenings 7pm till 9.30pmFab4All provide Day Centre facilities in our fully accessible Purpose-built building, for individuals with a range of abilities, including Learning difficulties, Physical disabilities, Mental health problems and the Elderly. Our purpose is to provide a safe and secure environment for our members and promote their…22-24Mount Pleasant, Silver StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 2TD
- Meetings are taking place on Thursday 2nd March, Thursday 25th May, Thursday 20th July, Thursday 14th September and Thursday 9th November.The Safer Neighbourhood Forum (SNF) is made up of volunteers (local residents) that work with Reading Borough Council, Thames Valley Police and other organisations on issues raised by the community. Residents and workers from the Coley Ward (formerly Minster) are more than welcome to come along and join…140Wensley RoadColey ParkReadingBerkshireRG1 6DW
- Palmer Park Leisure Centre and Stadium is a brand new development providing first class leisure facilities. The centre is located in the heart of Palmer Park, just a short walk from local bus routes and a 5 minute drive from Reading Station and main shopping…Wokingham RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1LF
- Last Monday each monthThe oldest and largest charity dedicated solely to the welfare of cats. Telephone: 03453 714 212 - lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, and Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm only.PO Box 4054BracknellBerkshireRG42 9DERG42 9DE
- We meet every Tuesday afternoon at Tyndale Baptist Church. Come along for lunch at 12:30 or just pop along for the meeting beginning at 2:15. There are a variety of guest speakers and we usually have time for hymns and prayers.Cressingham RoadREADINGBerkshireRG2 7JE
- Telephone enquiries welcome Mon-Fri 9am - 5pmAt Thrive, we are passionate about the health benefits that gardening, horticulture and spending time in nature can bring. We are a leading UK charity with over 40 years’ experience of an approach called social and therapeutic horticulture (STH). We want to help people with…The Geoffrey Udall CentreBeech Hill RoadBeech HillReadingBerkshireRG7 2AT
- Monday to FridayCompass Recovery College continues to run free mental health and wellbeing workshops, both online and in person. Whether you are a returning participant or new to Compass Recovery College, there’s something for everyone. The wide range of workshops we offer are an educational route to…
- 3rd Wednesday in the month September to May 7:15-9:30pm.Aim: to foster an interest in the history of Reading. Affiliated to - Berkshire Local History Association. Please see the web link below to leave a message and contact us: http://historyofreadingsociety.org.uk/contact/Abbey SquareREADINGBerkshireRG1 3BE
- Please contact us for detailsVisit us if you are interested in beads and beadwork, learning beadwork, techniques and meeting other beadworkers.
- Young Carers’ Youth Clubs Clubs are available for the following age groups. Young Carers Groups Junior sessions for 5-9 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Inters sessions for 9-13 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Seniors group for 13-18…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.