Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (151)
Refine these results
- SaturdaysBB&O Feel Inspired Golf Academy Changing the lives of young people with special educational needs through golf The Feel Inspired Golf Academy is an initiative designed to bring golf to children and young people with special educational needs, intellectual or physical impairments. The emphasis is…WokinghamRG40 3RQ
- Monday's (see above for dates)Classes will be held on Mondays, running from 19:30 to 21:00, and the course is a total of 8 weeks long: 1 taster session, 6 classes, and 1 competition (within the group) and grading. There are a total of 30-places on each course. If you…[Main Sports Hall]Holme Park, Sonning Lane,Sonning on ThamesBerkshireRG4 6SU
- 1st Friday of the Month 2pm-3.30pm (starting 1st October 2021)Bereavement Café drop in starts on the 1st October, the café is a safe place to find others who have had their own loss and can appreciate something of your experience.... A place to talk about the pain and loss or just sit with others who…St. Barnabas ChurchSt. Barnabas RoadEmmer GreenReadingRG4 8RA
- Please contact us for detailsVisit us if you are interested in beads and beadwork, learning beadwork, techniques and meeting other beadworkers.
- Berkshire Maestros, offers the highest quality musical education delivering instrumental and singing lessons in schools across the county and at music centres in Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham, Newbury and Windsor. Tuition covers all instrumental families; brass, guitar, keyboard, percussion, strings, woodwind and voice, across a wide…Stoneham Court100 Cockney HillTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4EZ
- Classes: Mondays, 19:00 - 20:00; Saturdays, 09:00- 10:00; 10:30 - 11:30Berkshire Tai Chi opened its new training centre in Earley in April 2014 and this is now its main centre for New Beginners Courses in traditional Chen style Tai Chi. It also holds classes there at Advanced level (Chen style). The main School was set up…Sutcliffe AvenueEarleyReadingBerkshireRG6 7JN
- Berkshire Vision Children, Young People and Families – benefit from the support we provide, getting involved in activities adapted to meet each young person’s needs and having the opportunities to develop friendships with other visually impaired young people. Our activities are run throughout the year,…Berkshire VisionMidleton House, 5 Erleigh RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5LR
- Berkshire Stags Visually Impaired Cricket Club Established in 2010 and looking for new members, currently the team ranges from 14 years to over 70. Team members need to be eligible to be registered blind/ visually impaired, have membership of British Blind Sport and have a…5Erleigh RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5LR
- 3rd Thursday of the month 7:00pm -10:00pmThe aims of the Association are to promote an interest in and the development of the art of woodturning and associated disciplines. New members of all abilities are welcome. If you are interested in turning, please come to one of our meetings, or contact us.…Oaklands ParkFishponds RoadWokinghamRG41 2FD
- Tuesday - Friday 10am to 2pmCafe 12 is open Tuesday–Friday, 10.00am–2.00pm every week at The Pavilion. Cafe 12 is our friendly, volunteer-led cafe in the centre of Reading. With delicious food, good company and a relaxed atmosphere, it’s the perfect place to pop along to meet friends and have a chat. The café…Lifespring Church, 143-145Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UY
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.