Once a month on Saturday afternoon from 1:30 - 5:30pm We provide time, space, tea, coffee and some company You bring along those craft projects you’ve always meant to do: Scrap booking Card making Jewellry making Sewing, Cross stitch, etc.... Come along and join in…St Catherine's Church CentreWhittingham AvenueTilehurstReadingRG31 5LN
Services in Community Directory & Venues (112)
Refine these results
- Thursday 11am- 12:15pmDo you enjoy arts and crafts activities? Would you like to learn but you're not sure where to start? Do you have lots of experience and talent that you enjoy sharing with others? Come along and try a new arts and crafts session- relaxed, friendly…2Norris RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1NJ
- Walking groups run by the Greater Reading Napalese Community Association which are open to everyone. Local volunteers who have trained to become walking leaders organise weekly meetings in Whitley and Palmer Park. Walkers can choose between slow and fast routes and enjoy local scenic walks…
- Thursdays 4pm - 4.30pmVisit website for more details on when courses will commence. Swim School Swim sessions for children with SEND. Rivermead have a lesson on a Monday at 6-6:30pm and Wednesdays 5.45pm - 6.15pm Meadway have a session on a Thursday 4-4:30pm, which has a few spaces. The website…Meadway Sports CentreThe MeadwayTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4BZ
- FIRTREE stands for: Friends in Retirement Taking Recreation, Education and Exercise. The club's aims are to stimulate the mind and body by offering a wide choice of activities. Members can become leaders of the activities but professional instructors are used for certain specialised activities. Alongside the…
- The next meeting will be taking place on Thursday 23rd March 2023, 7pm at the Grange United Reformed Church Hall, Circuit Lane, Reading, RG30 3HD. Meetings following that will be held on Wednesdays at 7pm at the Southcote Community Hub, Coronation Square on the following dates: 17th May, 12th July, 6th September, 1st NovemberThe Safer Neighbourhood Forum (SNF) is made up of volunteers (local residents) that work with the Council, Police and other organisations on issues raised by the community.85Coronation SquareSouthcoteReadingBerkshireRG30 3QP
- Once every two months - Please check for specific dates each monthLocal Residents working along side Police and Council Staff to problem solve both criminal and community issues within the North Reading area
- Monday to FridayFun, friendly and fullfilling activities for the over 50s to help you stay fit and healthy. All activities are offered on a pay as you go basis. Current activities include Tai Chi, badmington, historical walks, singing group, scenic and photographic walks and walking football.Broad Street MallREADINGBerkshireRG1 7QE
- Sunday 25th June 2023: 12 noon to 6pmEast Reading Festival is a celebration of all things East Reading, to celebrate the community in all it's diversity. Visit their website to find out more.Palmer ParkWokingham RoadReadingRG6 1LF
- If you are interested in joining the swimming club, aquafun, fun or beginner classes. Please contact group directly for more details. Reading Royals offer free to attend try out sessions (usually for those aged 6 to 13).
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.