Services in Community Directory & Venues (115)
Refine these results
- Tuesdays 20:00-21:30Aikido in Reading ...the way of the warrior ...the way of harmony Martial Arts in Reading - COME ALONG TO A FREE TASTER SESSION At White Oak Aikido Reading, we run classes in the martial art of Aikido on Tuesdays. We offer a rolling eight-week Aikido beginners'…74Highmoor RoadCavershamREADINGBerkshireRG4 7BG
- The Whitley Wood Community Centre is open for bookings. The centre currently hosts Rainbows on Mondays, coffee morning drop in and chat on Tuesdays, Spotlight Dance Tuesday evenings, Over 50's lunch club on a Wednesday and Fifi's vision on a Friday. Tuesday's from 11am join…Swallowfield DriveWhitley WoodReadingRG2 8UH
- Tuesdays and Fridays 2.00 - 5.00pm (winter only).Gentle exercise, ideal for all ages and disabilities. Only bowling shoes or flat, clean shoes required. No other dress rules.Reading RoadWoodcoteRG8 0QY
- Fridays 8:00-10:00pmWe meet ever Friday evening and do sequence dancing. It is a lot like ballroom dancing for couples, where everyone dances the same routine. Click on our web site for a more detailed description.81Crockhamwell RoadWoodleyREADINGBerkshireRG5 3JP
- Wyfold Group Riding for the Disabled is an independent charity that provides horse riding facilities for people with physical or mental disabilities located within the south Oxfordshire and Reading areas. For those unable to ride, carriage driving is also available. We currently have 7 ponies/horses…Wyfold Riding For The DisabledKingwoodHenley-on-thamesOxfordshireRG9 5WG
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.