Services in Meal delivery service (18)
Refine these results
- We supply hot meals to the elderly and vulnerable via a professional and innovative service solution that focuses on the well being of the customer whilst playing a vital role in the goal of keeping people in their home.
- Asda offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
- Tina’s Meals cover Reading and surrounding areas and offer a daily choice of freshly prepared home cooked meals, aimed, but not limited to, the elderly and the infirm, delivered hot to your door. *Full list of postcodes covered below Monday to Saturday orders will be…
- Monday to SaturdayHere at icare we aim to provide a service for people to be able to have a hot meal delivered right to their door! The food is prepared in a 4star rated kitchen and we are hoping to help save the plate by refusing plastic…
- Open Monday to Friday, from 9am until 6pmWe are a domiciliary care provider based in Reading, supporting the needs of individuals with: learning and/or physical disabilities, the elderly, those living with mental health issues, substance misuse or dependency and anyone else whose needs necessitate support to maintain their independence. Our services include:…9Greyfriars RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 1NU
- Open 7 days per week, 365 days per year from 7am - 10pmHeroes Homecare is your local independent home care service provider in Reading and Wokingham and the surrounding areas. Do you need extra support for you or your elderly loved one to live comfortably at home? Our team of friendly carers will care for you or…400Thames Valley Park DriveEarleyReadingBerkshireRG6 1PT
- Get your daily milk supply and other essential food items, such as eggs, butter, breakfast cereals, tea, coffee, jams, juices, bacon, potatoes, delivered to your doorstep. Delivery also includes gardening items, essentials for bathrooms and kitchens, items for pets etc... Check the Milk and more website for…
- Shop at Morrisons online to get your food delivered to your doorstep. This includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary. Check the options online for delivery prices.
- Frozen ready meals and desserts delivered to your homeUnit 2, 5 Arkwright RdReadingRG2 0LU
- Ocado offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.