Services in Family Information Services (1513)
Refine these results
Related AdviceFlu Prevention - Immunisation 2022/2023 Young Parents Brighter Beginnings - Early Years Inclusion Award Sensory Impairment View all related advice
- Provide support to mothers suffering from post-natal illness and increase public awareness of the illness.Association For Post-natal Illness145 Dawes RoadLondonSW6 7EB
- Opening times The Nature Discovery Centre is open Tuesday - Sunday, 10am-5pm. This includes the café, shop and outside toilets. Closed on Mondays except for school holidays when the centre is open seven days a week. The Nature Discovery Centre, Thatcham is the perfect place…Thatcham Lake Nature Discovery CentreMuddy LaneThatchamBerkshireRG19 3FU
- Young Carers Get-Together for brothers and sisters of children with a learning disability or autism aged 8 – 16 (Formerly Siblings Club) New members are welcome to join our Young Carers Get-Togethers, which run during the school holidays. This group meets about six times a…21 Alexandra RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5PE
- This charity provides support and information to anybody affected by OCD, works to raise awareness of the dis-order, amongst the public and front line health-care workers, strives to secure a better deal for public with OCD.O C D Action, 137-149Goswell RoadLondonEC1V 7ET
- If you are interested in joining the swimming club, aquafun, fun or beginner classes. Please contact group directly for more details.
- Voluntary Aided Primary School (Roman Catholic) St Martin's RC Aided Primary School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)Pendennis AvenueCaversham Park VillageReadingBerkshireRG4 6SS
- Community Primary School The Hill Primary School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)Peppard RoadCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 8TU
- Alternate SundaysReading Powerchair Football Use a wheelchair and love football??? This sport is for you…… We are a friendly local group who train every other week at Loddon Valley Leisure Centre at Lower Earley. Powerchair football is played in electric wheelchairs with special bumpers to hit…Rushey WayReadingBerkshireRG6 4GD
- Open Monday-Friday from 9am-5pmThe Fashion & Textile Children’s Trust (FTCT) gives financial grants to children (up to 18 years) where one or more parent/carer works in the UK fashion and textile industry- for at least one year within the last 9 years. A grant is a financial donation which doesn't…11Belgrave RoadLondonLondonSW1V 1RB
- FunTech was established in 1996 by Sheineez and Philip Barber with the intention to create a local ‘tech’ school to teach children and teenagers cutting-edge tech skills. And today, we continue to pioneer the latest educational technologies, such as FunTech Virtual - our tutor-led virtual…103High StreetMaidenheadSL6 1JX
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.