Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Palliative Care and Care Homes Making a Will What does Caring cover? View all related advice
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pmThe Total Communication Community Deafinitely Creaseless is a local ironing service run by professional and friendly Deaf people. We work in partnership with Shaw Trust - Ability at work, and Reading Deaf Centre. We are located centrally in Reading making us convenient for drop offs…131-133Cardiff RoadReadingRG1 8JF
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard Caremark is a Home Care provider offering Care and Support services to adults within their own homes and in their local communities. We offer home support, personal care and companionship to anyone living in Reading and the…92B Audley StreetReadingRG30 1BS
- The home provides care and accommodation for the dementia clients, elderly and learning disabilities over 65, without nursing. We at Mulberry Care Limited always remember that a person with dementia is still a unique and valuable human being, despite their illness. An elderly person finds that…155a Wokingham RoadEarleyReadingRG6 1LP
- Monday to Friday: 7.00am - 4.30pmOpera are the trusted experts in care beds and mattresses for the UK long-term care sector. They work with care providers, carers, designers, end users and family members across the Reading area who want to ensure outstanding care in a homely, pleasant environment. Products by Opera include:…Azure HouseConnaught RoadKingswoodKingston-upon-HullEast Riding of YorkshireHU7 3AP
- Promoting stress prevention and wellbeing, for workplace and personal stress management. Free downloads (from our website) include: - Top 10 Stress Busting Tips - Facts about stress - The 60 second tranquiliser - How important is your worry
- Saturday mornings during term time from 9:30amRazzamataz Reading opened in September 2016 and is the perfect place for boys and girls aged 4 to 18 to learn about the performing arts. Our sessions cover street dance, pop singing, musical theatre and drama. We offer performance opportunites and workshops in addition to…61-63Bath RoadReadingRG30 2BB
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider We offer a wide range of support and services including: ShoppingAccompanying locally or in the car. Supporting with online shopping. Undertaking shopping on the individual’s behalf. House workCleaning, doing dishes, laundry, running errands and more. Meals and…
- We are the umbrella body for the disabled children's sector bringing together professionals, practitioners and policy-makers.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 10am-12pm (children from 6 months to 5 years)& Thursday 9.30am-11am (babies up to 12 months)“Our welcoming groups allow your child to develop and socialise in a reassuring family atmosphere. Imagination and creativity are nurtured through free play with simple toys and natural materials. We share traditional, seasonal songs, and a healthy snack and drink. Parents and carers can come…5Christchurch GardensReadingRG2 7AH
- Breastfeeding help and information. Available for telephone counselling at any reasonable hour and at monthly meetings. Group has extensive library on breastfeeding, childcare, parenting and nutrition. Babies and young children welcome. Large list of publications for sale.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.