Refine these results
Related AdviceHelp from your GP Learning Disabilities: Annual Health Checks Jargon Buster Oak Tree School View all related advice
- Provides information and advice on a wide range of mobility issues including blue badges and accessible parking.
- A service for people who are homeless and need support. 38 beds in Stage One of the Homeless Pathway, offering the Intensive and Engaging Support Service, which includes a central hub offering emergency assessment beds, 24/7 supported hostel accommodation and support services. Staffed 24 hours a…Willow StreetReadingRG1 6EW
- Wednesday evening from 8:00pm - 9:30pmSystema is more than just an effective & versatile martial art. It’s a complete set of concepts & training components that will greatly improve your ability to move & live more freely. Healthy Body Learn to move with natural ease & freedom Reduce years of accumulated…140Wensley RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 6DW
- From 19.45 till 21.15A fortnightly youth group for young adults at Secondary school.Wittenham AvenueTilehurstReadingRG31 5LN
- Office hours 9am-5pmWhy Work With Tree of Hope Tree of Hope children’s charity helps children and young people with a disability or illness by supporting their families to raise the funds that they need to pay for specialist care that is not freely available through the UK healthcare…61-63Camden RoadTunbridge WellsKentTN1 2QE
- Term-time only - Thursdays : 1 - 2 pmA gentle, relaxed class, and a great place to socialise and meet new people. Class is designed to meet students' abilities and pace - ideal for all levels of experience and physical abilities. The class will help students improve their mobility, posture, coordination and energy…Cressingham RoadReadingRG2 7JE
- 2pm-4pm Every 4 weeksCome along and have a chat to us at our friendly memory cafe. Tea, coffee cakes and biscuits kindly provided by Compass Group Catering and the venue provided by Reading Football club. Meet up, have a chat, reminisce and sometimes be joined by some of…Madjeski StadiumJuntion 11, M4ReadingBerkshireRG2 0FL
- Dance Reading (formerly Junction Dance) is an arts charity committed to opening up access to dance for all, strengthening and improving the quality of dance in our community and providing new platforms for experiencing dance. We deliver a broad programme of projects in the heart…
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pmBerkshire Education Employer Partnership (BEEP) is an exciting new employability programme that runs over two-and-a-half years, delivered by Adviza and funded by the European Social Fund*. Its purpose is to align young people and businesses in Berkshire, encouraging employers to create opportunities and nurture talent…11th Floor, Ocean HouseThe Ring BracknellBerkshireRG12 1AX
- Sunday 11.00, Wednesday 1.05 Eucharist, Sanctuary 9pm – 12.00 Friday and Saturday nights – All WelcomeSt Marys Church HouseChain StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 2HX
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.