Refine these results
Related AdviceFree health checks for over-14s with a learning disability Help with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) NHS Immunisations and Screenings during Covid-19 View all related advice
- 1st Friday of each monthThe Listening Place is based at Tilehurst Methodist Church. It is held every 1st Friday of the month, 1:30-pm to 3:00pm, providing bereavement support. Please join us for coffee, tea, a friendly atmosphere and a listening ear. We also offer two to one support (safeguarding) if you…26 School RoadTilehurstREADINGBerkshireRG31 5AN
- For details of Registered Tree Consultants (for advice on issues such as the health and/or safety of a tree) and Approved Tree Contractors (for services such as pruning or removing trees).
- A voluntary organisation which provides summer holidays for children with special needs. Established in 1981, the Trust began by running a one week summer holiday for children with special needs. The Trust now provides holidays for over 120 disabled children aged 5-16 each year, in…Lowbrook Barn, Lancaster RoadLancasterLA2 6AL
- Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm by appointment only.A specialist team who can give advice and support to explore possible ways to increase your income and reduce your outgoings. They can also help you review debt options so you can regain control of your finances and maintain your tenancy. The Debt Advice Team can…Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- 9:30 and 11:15am every Sunday.St. Mary's AvenuePurley on ThamesREADINGBerkshireRG8 8BJ
- Tuesdays 1.30pm - 3.30pmWe aim to help victims of stroke disease to take their place in the community again. Our meetings consist of a few simple exercises to stimulate breathing etc... Followed by a brain teaser in which everybody is encouraged to join - followed by refreshments and…338 Wokingham RoadREADINGBerkshireRG6 7DA
- Helpline: Monday & Friday 9.30am-5pm; Tuesday-Thursday 9.30am-8pm; Saturday & Sunday 10am-2pmHope Again is a website developed by Cruse Bereavement Care's Youth Involvement Project which aims to support young people, after the death of someone close to them. We believe that the best way of doing this is to involve young people in planning, developing and…
- Unfortunately this centre is unavailable for hire. Strathy Close Day Centre is home to an Adult Learning Disability Service run by Reading Borough Council. The Service offers a programme of interactive, sensory and physical activities that help develop independence. The Centre provides a variety of…Strathy Close, Craig AvenueNorcotReadingRG30 2PP
- On 1 April 2018, NHS England launched the NHS Veterans’ Mental Health Complex Treatment Service, further expanding the range of dedicated care and treatment for those who have served their country.The new local community based service is for ex-forces personnel who have military attributable complex mental…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.