Refine these results
Related AdviceHelp with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) NHS Immunisations and Screenings during Covid-19 Fuel Poverty - information page, advice and training View all related advice
- 9:30 and 11:15am every Sunday.St. Mary's AvenuePurley on ThamesREADINGBerkshireRG8 8BJ
- Unfortunately this centre is unavailable for hire. Strathy Close Day Centre is home to an Adult Learning Disability Service run by Reading Borough Council. The Service offers a programme of interactive, sensory and physical activities that help develop independence. The Centre provides a variety of…Strathy Close, Craig AvenueNorcotReadingRG30 2PP
- On 1 April 2018, NHS England launched the NHS Veterans’ Mental Health Complex Treatment Service, further expanding the range of dedicated care and treatment for those who have served their country.The new local community based service is for ex-forces personnel who have military attributable complex mental…
- Lessons held at Highdown School, Emmer Green, Queen Anne's School and Sonning Common Primary School on various days/times. Contact provider for opening times. From 2mths to 18yrs.Reading
- Members have 24/7 access to clubhouse and sailing water. Racing on Sundays and Wednesday evenings; club sailing (‘Pink Days’) 2nd Saturday; Pirates (kids) Thursday evenings; programme of courses.We provide a safe and friendly environment where people of all abilities and ages can enjoy sailing. Whether beginner, family sailor or avid racer we have regular activities, RYA approved courses and boats for hire that will meet your needs, all in a stunning setting…From the roundabout just north of Sonning bridgeSonning EyeRG4 6TT
- Currently no meetingsWe aim to provide awareness of the Lupus condition and to fund raise to help with research into the disease. Various venues through Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. Affiliated to - Lupus UK.
- Last Monday each monthThe oldest and largest charity dedicated solely to the welfare of cats. Telephone: 03453 714 212 - lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, and Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm only.PO Box 4054BracknellBerkshireRG42 9DERG42 9DE
- We help individuals and families in Reading with free debt advice and debt counselling. We provide fast, easy and free confidential advice and support by quickly establishing what form of debt solution might be right for your needs and level of income. Debt impacts people…
- The Oddfellows is a not-for-profit Friendly Society that’s been around for over 200 years. Our aim is to bring people together through social events, as well as support our members through a range of benefits and services. Even if you are not a member we…118bOxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7NQ
- Open all week.I'm a professional Organiser servicing Berkshire and Surrey I can help with anything from organising your wardrobe to decluttering your shed! No job is to small! My services include: HOUSE DECLUTTER Making the most of your space: Decluttering and organising ANY part of your home:…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.