For details of activities taking place this Easter 2023 at Reading Children's Centres view the timetables in downloads.
Refine these results
Related AdviceActivities running this Easter 2023 New members welcome at Reading Mencap’s social clubs Easter Service with the Golders Club - Tuesday 28th March Sustrans #BigWalkandWheel - running from 20 -31 March View all related advice
- Thursday 8th June 2023We are pleased to announce that we are running a Transition to Adulthood webinar for Year 12 students on our Berkshire Sensory Consortium caseload. Please go to our website for more information and how to request a space https://www.berkshiresensoryconsortium.co.uk/whats-on/ A webinar to help young people…
- Saturday 13th May 2023 10:00 - 15:30Community Festival - Save the Date! A brand-new family-friendly festival is coming to our award-winning campus this May, for a start of summer celebration for the whole community to enjoy. This FREE one-day festival will bring the best local artists, performers, cultural organisations, food vendors…Whiteknights HouseWhiteknightsReadingRG6 6UR
- April 11th 9.30am to 12.30pmJoin us on Tuesday 11th April for an enriching morning of Spring nature play. We’ll have plenty of nature based crafts, new skills to try out like wood whittling and using tools, sensory play and Spring and Easter treasure hunts as well as our popular…Scout AssociationJefferson CloseEmmer GreenReadingRG4 8US
- Monday - Wednesday 3rd-6th April 2023 2023 9am - 1pmOur Multi-Sports camp will include a wide range of sports, games and activities. The aim of our camp is to provide your child with as many opportunities as possible to get inspired by sport and to encourage them to lead a healthy lifestyle. 9am-1pm Drop…Exbourne RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 8RH
- Monday - Wednesday 3rd-6th April 2023 2023 9am - 1pmOur Multi-Sports camp will include a wide range of sports, games and activities. The aim of our camp is to provide your child with as many opportunities as possible to get inspired by sport and to encourage them to lead a healthy lifestyle. 9am-1pm Drop…Clayhill RoadBurghfield CommonReadingBerkshireRG7 3HG
- 1st Thursday of the MonthPeer to peer support meeting space, 1st Thursday of the month, all year round at Fairview Community Centre. This is a space for pregnant and post-natal people to come, with their children of any age, and talk about their experiences with their peers, facilitated by…Great Knollys StreetReadingRG1 7HL
- 3rd Friday of the Month 10am-12pmNew peer to peer support meeting space, starts Friday 17th March, and running every third Friday of the month, all year round at Hexham Road Community Centre, in Whitley. This is a space for pregnant and post-natal people to come, with their children of…1ABamburgh CloseReadingRG2 7UD
- Friday 14th April 2023Save the Date! Friday 14th April 2023 9am-4pm FREE Entry - limited space so booking required Click here and scroll down to 'reserve a slot' Palmer Park Festival of Inclusivity Tickets, Fri 14 Apr 2023 at 09:00 | Eventbrite Open to adults and children(8+) with a…
- Coley Craft - 3rd Saturday of every month 10am - 12pm A friendly drop in session where you can work on your own craft projects in good company. Suggested donation of £1 to cover the cost of tea/coffee and homemade cake!Wensley RoadReadingRG1 6DU
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.