Refine these results
Related Advice'Cystic fibrosis won't stop me singing' 'Diabetes and me' 'Going dry for a month boosted my health' 'Hearing aids make life better' View all related advice
- Sundays: 8.00am Eucharist; 10.30am Parish Mass; 6.30pm Evensong. Wheelchair help available for Sunday Mass at 10.30am. Loop system for the hard of hearing.Downshire SquareReadingBerkshireRG1 6NN
- Voluntary Aided - Infant School All Saints Infant School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)Brownlow RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 6NP
- Free School - Juniors All Saints Junior School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)August House Brownlow RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 6NP
- 9am-Holy Communion(BCP),10:30am, 1st Sunday Morning Prayer, 2nd Sun. Sung Eucharist, 3rd Sun. Peppard Praise, 4th Sun. Family communion.Church LaneRotherfield PeppardHenley on ThamesOXONRG9 5JN
- Open all hoursProviding supported living services and home care to people with Learning Disabilities, Autism/Aspergers, people who may challenge and have highly complex needs and those with Acquired Brain Injury. The support and care may include enablement, re-ablement , taking on activites and outreach. We can provide support with experienced…Minerva HouseCalleva ParkAldermastonReadingRG7 8NA
- Musical theatre school offering singing, drama and jazz to children of 6yrs to 18yrs. Highly experienced teachers with west end credentials. No experience necessary.Victoria RoadMortimerBerkshireRG7 3RD
- Allergy UK is the national patient charity for people living with all types of allergy. We work with government, professional bodies, healthcare professionals and corporates towards our vision and to help improve the lives of the millions of people with allergic disease. Our dedicated Helpline is…
- Monday to Friday from 10am until 6pm, Saturday 10am until 2pmAllergyMedic is a professional and evidence based clinic specialized in food allergy, sensitivity and food intolerance. The clinic is an integrated and unique setting that combines the academic knowledge and experience of Medicine, Allergy, Immunology and Nutrition to provide effective service and consultation. The clinic,…N20 9QE
- For more information, contact: ACRE on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0118 9510279; Utulivu on email@example.com or Call, Text or WhatsApp 07859063643; Women with Vision on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07737038629; Reading Community Learning Centre (RCLC) www.rclc.org.uk, mobile number 07923 138 681 Last updated 12/10/2022Middle Building344 Oxford Road Community CentreReadingBerkshireRG30 1AF
- The Alliance of Hope for Suicide Loss Survivors provides healing support for people coping with the shock, excruciating grief and complex emotions that accompany the loss of a loved one to suicide.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.