Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Palliative Care and Care Homes Making a Will What does Caring cover? View all related advice
- Remains of castle, which played an important part in the Civil War. Long range views. Exterior viewing only, at any reasonable time in daylight hours. Free. Open daily.Donnington CastleCastle LaneDonningtonNewburyBerkshireRG14 2LE
- Gym and sport activities for all.Scours LaneTilehurstReadingRG30 6AY
- Berkshire College of Agriculture (BCA) BCA (Berkshire College of Agriculture) is situated 4 miles from Maidenhead town centre providing a wide range of practical and academic courses. Information about all the full time and part time courses, higher education courses and apprenticeships available on the…Hall PlaceBurchetts GreenMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 6QR
- Children with Cystic Fibrosis Dream Holidays We are a Registered Charity which provides respite holidays in the UK for families who have a child with Cystic Fibrosis. A respite holiday away from home allows instant relief, something to look forward to and build some happy…4Norton CottagesSpaldingPE11 3JL
- ADAPTING GARDENS, CHANGING LIVES, DEFYING DISABILITY How we can help Gardening with Disabilities Trust aims to help people back into gardening in spite of disability. We give out grants so that people can adapt their gardens and make gardening possible. Our clients tell us that…PO Box 285Tunbridge WellsTN9 2JD
- Our vibrant Youth Theatre offers weekly workshops for young theatre makers or aspiring actors aged 7-18 years involving theatre games, improvisations, script work and developing production skills. Based in our gorgeous working theatre, we offer a supportive environment for young people to improve their skills,…Progress TheatreThe MountReadingRG1 5HL
- Term Time only"Little Gems Toddler Group meets on Thursday morning from 10.00 am until 11.30 am (term time only) and offer a friendly and safe environment for parents and carers to bring pre-school children for a time of informal play.Activities include crafts, playdough, ride on toys, play…Reading CentralThe Salvation ArmyReadingBerkshireRG1 7JR
- Join our professional tutors for courses that seek to capture your interest, stimulate new thoughts and add to your knowledge in the expectation that this will provide lasting enjoyment, and all at a reasonable cost. Short courses and Saturday study days on cultural subjects from…
- Relationship counselling, sexual therapy, family counselling, for couples, singles, families, and young people to help make relationships change for the better.Relate281 Basingstoke RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 0JA
- Provides information and advice on a wide range of mobility issues including blue badges and accessible parking.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.