For more information, contact: ACRE on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0118 9510279; Utulivu on email@example.com or Call, Text or WhatsApp 07859063643; Women with Vision on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07737038629; Reading Community Learning Centre (RCLC) www.rclc.org.uk, mobile number 07923 138 681 Last updated 12/10/2022Middle Building344 Oxford Road Community CentreReadingBerkshireRG30 1AF
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- The Alliance of Hope for Suicide Loss Survivors provides healing support for people coping with the shock, excruciating grief and complex emotions that accompany the loss of a loved one to suicide.
- The dance school's aim is to provide a happy environment where children can enjoy individual tuition in small, friendly classes. The teachers are all highly qualified and very experienced and work to give pupils confidence, musicality and poise in a supple body. There are oppportunities…
- Various timesAlpacas are fantastic therapy pets and our boys are the best of the bunch! They are super friendly and will hand feed. We are offering sessions both public and private to get to know these beautiful animals,with optional walking experiences for those who are able.…Little park farmBeech hill roadMortimerBerksRG7 2AR
- The Alt Prov provides 5 – 15 year old students meaningful bespoke activities improving self esteem and learning attitudes which has a healthy impact on their life. Our Primary and Secondary Alternative Provision provides bespoke and enriched SEMH focussed timetables to re-engage children in learning…BracknellBerkshire
- Visit website for more details. Alton Towers Theme Park - Merlin Entertainment GroupFarley LaneAltonStoke-on-TrentST10 4DB
- Alumina is a free, online 7 week course for young people struggling with self-harm. Each course has up to 8 young people, all accessing the sessions from their own phones, tablets or laptops across the UK. The courses take place on different evenings of the…
- Our experienced Dementia Care Advisers provide information and practical guidance to help you: - Understand dementia- Cope with day-to-day challenges - feel supported to maintain independence - Prepare for the future Dementia Care Advisers provide tips and strategies as well as signposting to legal, financial…
- Support line opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 9am – 8pm Thursday, Friday: 9am – 5pm Saturday, Sunday: 10am – 4pmDementia Connect If you need dementia support, we’re here for you. We know dementia affects everyone differently. So whether you, a loved one, a friend or neighbour is affected by dementia, we’re here to support you. Dementia Connect, Alzheimer’s Society’s dementia support service, is…
- 1st Tuesday of the month. 10:30am - 12 middayThis is a friendly, fun, and social environment for those affected by dementia and their carers. Based on the principles of music therapy, the stimulating sessions include vocal warm-ups and singing a wide variety of familiar and new songs.Kennet Valley Free ChurchCarters RiseCalcotReadingRG31 7YT
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.