Our vibrant Youth Theatre offers weekly workshops for young theatre makers or aspiring actors aged 7-18 years involving theatre games, improvisations, script work and developing production skills. Based in our gorgeous working theatre, we offer a supportive environment for young people to improve their skills,…Progress TheatreThe MountReadingRG1 5HL
Refine these results
Related AdviceFree health checks for over-14s with a learning disability Help with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) NHS Immunisations and Screenings during Covid-19 View all related advice
- Term Time only"Little Gems Toddler Group meets on Thursday morning from 10.00 am until 11.30 am (term time only) and offer a friendly and safe environment for parents and carers to bring pre-school children for a time of informal play.Activities include crafts, playdough, ride on toys, play…Reading CentralThe Salvation ArmyReadingBerkshireRG1 7JR
- Join our professional tutors for courses that seek to capture your interest, stimulate new thoughts and add to your knowledge in the expectation that this will provide lasting enjoyment, and all at a reasonable cost. Short courses and Saturday study days on cultural subjects from…
- Relationship counselling, sexual therapy, family counselling, for couples, singles, families, and young people to help make relationships change for the better.Relate281 Basingstoke RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 0JA
- Volunteer-led humanitarian organisation that helps people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are. Enables vulnerable people at home and overseas to prepare for and respond to emergencies in their own communities. When the crisis is over, we help people recover and move on with their…John Nike House90 Eastern AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 5SF
- Remains of castle, which played an important part in the Civil War. Long range views. Exterior viewing only, at any reasonable time in daylight hours. Free. Open daily.Donnington CastleCastle LaneDonningtonNewburyBerkshireRG14 2LE
- Provides information and advice on a wide range of mobility issues including blue badges and accessible parking.
- Gym and sport activities for all.Scours LaneTilehurstReadingRG30 6AY
- A service for people who are homeless and need support. 38 beds in Stage One of the Homeless Pathway, offering the Intensive and Engaging Support Service, which includes a central hub offering emergency assessment beds, 24/7 supported hostel accommodation and support services. Staffed 24 hours a…Willow StreetReadingRG1 6EW
- Wednesday evening from 8:00pm - 9:30pmSystema is more than just an effective & versatile martial art. It’s a complete set of concepts & training components that will greatly improve your ability to move & live more freely. Healthy Body Learn to move with natural ease & freedom Reduce years of accumulated…140Wensley RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 6DW
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.