Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Helpline/ Text Service/ webchat Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5.30pmThe charity offers support, advice and information on a range of anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression conditions. Helpline / text service /web-chat Information on anxiety and self-help resources.447Chester RoadManchesterM16 9HA
- APDO Association of Professional Declutterers & Organisers APDO, the UK’s membership association for decluttering and organising professionals, sets standards, provides professional development and supports the growth of the industry. Do you need guidance or support to organise your home, your office or your life? Are…Four WindsWelsh RoadBaldertonChesterCH4 9LF
- We supply hot meals to the elderly and vulnerable via a professional and innovative service solution that focuses on the well being of the customer whilst playing a vital role in the goal of keeping people in their home.
- We provide personal care services in your own home. Services offered to clients with the following health conditions: Dementia Learning disabilities Physical disabilities Sensory impairments Caring for adults under 65 yrs Caring for adults over 65 yrsSuite 462 Portman RoadReadingRG30 1EA
- APO has launched a new fan club for 5 – 15 year olds, called APO Young. APO Young is free to join and open to children aged 5-15 years old. Members will get a free goody bag including a membership badge, regular newsletters and invitations…
- Out of School CareAfter School Club £11.00 per sesion per child for children walked to the club , discount available for siblings. Willing to offer a take home service based on numbers and distance - please discuss. Age range 4 to 12 years. This setting has signed up…Mapp Community CentreReadingBerkshireRG1 2TD
- Holiday SchemeContact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Children must bring packed lunch. Advance booking recommended. Age range 4 to 12 years. Open all half term and school holidays except Christmas, however we will re-consider for December 2023; and the decision will be based on demand. If you are…ReadingBerkshireRG1 2TD
- Saturdays 12pm-2pm - term time onlyThe school is operated in term time, staffed by volunteers. We run from 12.00 - 2.00pm for 5 - 13 year olds. We focus on reading, writing and history. We aim to use materials that show Black people as positive role models. Children are encouraged…22-24Mount PleasantReadingRG1 2TD
- appa provides specialist services to support deaf or disabled individuals to create independent, successful lives at work, in education or at home, including British Sign Language interpreters.1 St Alfege PassageRoyal Borough of GreenwichLondonSE10 9JS
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.