Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- appa provides specialist services to support deaf or disabled individuals to create independent, successful lives at work, in education or at home, including British Sign Language interpreters.1 St Alfege PassageRoyal Borough of GreenwichLondonSE10 9JS
- Apple Carpet Cleaning are a team of experienced professional cleaners who specialise in providing carpet, curtain and upholstery cleaning services among a wide range of other cleaning services to clients across the South East of England including Richmond, Kingston and Walton-on-Thames. Apple Clean offer an expert…Grove LaneCoulsdonCR5 2QD
- Welcome to Appleberry Care Ltd Appleberry Care is a friendly, family run domiciliary care and nanny agency providing care and support for children and adults in the form of respite care, home care and activity based care. We can provide staff on a permanent or temporary…5The AldersOff Windsor LaneBurnhamBucksSL1 7HN
- Being an apprentice gives you the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and develop professional skills, while earning a salary, inside some of Britain’s best companies. Find out the latest news and information on apprenticeships and schemes, including types of apprenticeship, apprentice employers and tips…
- Aquability are the leading bathing solutions company in the UK . For over 25 years we have enabled thousands of people to continue to enjoy their bathing independence. We offer a selection of walk in showers and walk in baths that could really change your…
- For details of Registered Tree Consultants (for advice on issues such as the health and/or safety of a tree) and Approved Tree Contractors (for services such as pruning or removing trees).
- A free counselling service, primarily for children, young people and their families. We also provide training for teachers and help to set up anti-bullying and peer mentoring schemes. Adult counselling also available there is a charge, visit website for more details on service available. Contact via…Arc Youth Counselling Service35 Reading RoadWokinghamBerkshireRG41 1EG
- School based drug & alcohol education projects, providing accurate information about the potential dangers associated with alcohol and other drugs.ARCADE11 Glebe RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 7AG
- Runs activities for the community including children and young people.Argyle Community ChurchArgyle RoadReadingRG1 7YL
The Ark Trust - support service and activities for people with learning disabilities or on the autistic spectrumThe Ark is a person centred support service for people with learning disabilities or on the autistic spectrum to access day opportunities. We provide the alternative to traditional day service provision. Our service focuses on those who are preparing for independent living. Actvites include:…TraxFernbank RoadAscot
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.