Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Palliative Care and Care Homes Making a Will What does Caring cover? View all related advice
- Alternate WednesdaysIf you are looking for societies, social clubs or other activities we could be your choice. The Society was founded as an historical lecture society in 1975, and we have an active membership with an interesting and varied timetable of events. We meet on…74Highmoor RoadCaversham HeightsReadingRG4 7BG
- For more information about this service please click on this link.
- Coronavirus Status: OPEN Hillcrest New Barn is a DfE registered independent school for boys and girls with social, emotional and mental health and complex needs aged 6 to 16 years. New Barn School offers an education which exposes pupils’ to a broad, balanced, differentiated and…The Long BarnWelfordNewburyBerkshire
- Tuesdays (term time)New forest school stay and play group in the school woods between Brookfields School and Westwood Farm schools in Tilehurst. The group will have messy outdoor play. It will be open to 0-5's (Under 1s are free). It is all outdoors. There's more information and…Sage RoadTilehurstReadingRG31 6GG
- Saturday Morning's | Term Time Only | 9:15am - 10:00amThis is a great chance for your toddler to get active and begin their journey in football. Our coaches will plan enjoyable sessions that will not only put a smile on their face but also enhance their skills and learn the fundamentals of the sport! …Rushey WayLower EarleyReadingBerkshireRG6 4GD
- Abbot's WalkThe ForburyREADINGBerkshireRG1 3HW
- A directory of alternative and complementary therapists near you, as an alternative to more traditional practices, and designed for those people wanting to achieve positive changes in their life. Please visit the Contact Us page on our website to send us a message by email.…GU15 3YL
- The purpose of the site is to provide a wide nutrition support network, enabling those in need to find a qualified nutritionist close to them and appropriate for their needs. This is a free, confidential service that will provide those seeking support with all the…
- Online resource providing a full range of sensory products that provide genuine solutions for carers and teachers to support those wtih sensory needs.
- Community Primary School Whitley Park Primary & Nursery School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)Brixham RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 7RB
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.