Refine these results
Related Advice'Cystic fibrosis won't stop me singing' 'Diabetes and me' 'Going dry for a month boosted my health' 'Hearing aids make life better' View all related advice
- Armed services apprenticeship. For more information on apprenticeships: Ministry of Defence (MOD) an overview of all armed forces - view website link Royal Air Force - view website Royal Navy - view website link
- Thursday 10.00 am - 12.00 pmLearn to draw and paint in these guided sessions. All abilities welcome. Sessions are £10 each and include everything you need.110Amersham RoadReadingBerkshireRG4 5NA
- Art Jam Studio is an Art Space for all ages and abilities to come together and enjoy, create, learn and share ideas of arts and crafts. Children's art and craft activities also parties for children, young people and adults. Visit website for more information.41Prospect StreetCavershamReadingRG4 8JN
- Art Therapy in Berkshire Expressing feelings through art and play Based in Windsor - local to areas of Berkshire, Surrey & Buckinghamshire. Art therapy involves making art alongside a trained art therapist. The art therapist accompanies and supports the child, young person or adult, during…Windsor
- Thursday 11am- 12:15pmDo you enjoy arts and crafts activities? Would you like to learn but you're not sure where to start? Do you have lots of experience and talent that you enjoy sharing with others? Come along and try a new arts and crafts session- relaxed, friendly…2Norris RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1NJ
- Promotes and protects the physical and mental health of sufferers of arthritis in Reading and the surrounding area through providing support and welfare, education and practical advice, financial assistance in supporting various activities to people with arthritis and to advance the education of the general…28 Ashcroft CloseCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 7NU
- Sundays from 11.25am to 2pm; sessions by age groupContact Artspiration directly, for details of when groups are running. Drawing and Painting classess for children in the Reading area. "Artspiration offers structured lessons designed to take your child on an artistic journey from an early age. Our lessons and groups are age specific and provide a…Prep Art RoomUpper Redlands RoadReadingRG1 5JT
- Wednesdays 10.00am to 12.00pmA craft programme for adults, including those with a carer We offer a variety of activities each week on a Wednesday morning 10am to 12pm £5.00 per session (adult participating)Wycliffe Baptist Church233 Kings RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 4LS
We run a variety of actitivties, sessions, training and one to one support.
Please refer to our individual event listings for details or contact our staff for enquiries.We are a 'User Led' independent and voluntary group that offers support, advice and activities for individuals on the autistic spectrum and/or other learning disabilities, their parents, carers or professionals within Wokingham & West Berkshire. We have family liaison workers who can offer free advice, support…Wokingham & West Berkshire
- Asda offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.