Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Art Therapy in Berkshire Expressing feelings through art and play Based in Windsor - local to areas of Berkshire, Surrey & Buckinghamshire. Art therapy involves making art alongside a trained art therapist. The art therapist accompanies and supports the child, young person or adult, during…Windsor
- Thursday 11am- 12:15pmDo you enjoy arts and crafts activities? Would you like to learn but you're not sure where to start? Do you have lots of experience and talent that you enjoy sharing with others? Come along and try a new arts and crafts session- relaxed, friendly…2Norris RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1NJ
- Promotes and protects the physical and mental health of sufferers of arthritis in Reading and the surrounding area through providing support and welfare, education and practical advice, financial assistance in supporting various activities to people with arthritis and to advance the education of the general…28 Ashcroft CloseCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 7NU
- Sunday 5th February 3pm-5pmFamily art and craft event, all materials provided. Takes place at the RISC building, London Street35-39London StreetReadingRG1 4PS
- Sundays from 11.25am to 2pm; sessions by age groupContact Artspiration directly, for details of when groups are running. Drawing and Painting classess for children in the Reading area. "Artspiration offers structured lessons designed to take your child on an artistic journey from an early age. Our lessons and groups are age specific and provide a…Prep Art RoomUpper Redlands RoadReadingRG1 5JT
- Wednesdays 10.00am to 12.00pmA craft programme for adults, including those with a carer We offer a variety of activities each week on a Wednesday morning 10am to 12pm £5.00 per session (adult participating)Wycliffe Baptist Church233 Kings RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 4LS
- The last Wednesday of every month from 3 pm-4:30 pmHASAG meetings provide support and advice for local sufferers of asbestos related diseases, and their families.
We run a variety of actitivties, sessions, training and one to one support.
Please refer to our individual event listings for details or contact our staff for enquiries.We are a 'User Led' independent and voluntary group that offers support, advice and activities for individuals on the autistic spectrum and/or other learning disabilities, their parents, carers or professionals within Wokingham & West Berkshire. We have family liaison workers who can offer free advice, support…Wokingham & West Berkshire
- Asda offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
- Famous association with the sister of King Charles I, Elizabeth of Bohemia, known as 'The Winter Queen'. Important paintings contemporary with the house. Spectacular rooftop views over the gardens and Berkshire Downs. Includes an Iron Age hill fort where King Alfred is thought to have…Ashdown HouseAshdown ParkLambournHungerfordOxfordshireRG17 8RE
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.