Refine these results
Related Advice'Cystic fibrosis won't stop me singing' 'Diabetes and me' 'Going dry for a month boosted my health' 'Hearing aids make life better' View all related advice
- Asda offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
- Famous association with the sister of King Charles I, Elizabeth of Bohemia, known as 'The Winter Queen'. Important paintings contemporary with the house. Spectacular rooftop views over the gardens and Berkshire Downs. Includes an Iron Age hill fort where King Alfred is thought to have…Ashdown HouseAshdown ParkLambournHungerfordOxfordshireRG17 8RE
- Childminder Tuesday to Friday 7.30am - 6pmOfsted registered Childminder. I am based in Tilehurst and offer full time childcare. I have 2 birth daughters 10 & 6. I am level 3 NVQ and have also been a foster carer for 6 years. We have a dog called Princess and offer a…TilehurstReadingRG31
- AskSARA is an online tool that helps you find useful advice and products that make daily life easier. Your Health Medication management Eyesight Hearing Smell Memory Low energy and shortness of breath Walking, falls and wheelchair accessories Reaching, handling and holding objects Your Home Bathroom…
- School holidaysOur mission is to empower children and families to access non-formal learning and enrichment activities that will enable them to gain skills to improve their engagement with their local community and their future. We work directly, and alongside many other organisations to enable children to…Blagdon NurseryBlagdon RoadReadingRG2 7NT
- We are a not-for-profit charity provising support and therapy to children, young people and adults, their families and carers who are suffering the psychological after-effects of a traumatic incident: Road traffic accidents, Fire; Assault; Physical or sexual abuse; Violent bullying; Traumatic bereavement; Bereavement by suicide;…
- Provide support to mothers suffering from post-natal illness and increase public awareness of the illness.Association For Post-natal Illness145 Dawes RoadLondonSW6 7EB
- Helpline 9.30am to 10.30pm every day.Useful breastfeeding information, local support groups, current breastfeeding news, and more. Nearest local group Wokingham, visit website for more details.Association Of Breastfeeding MothersPO BOX 207BridgwaterSomersetTA6 7YT
- Providing personal care in the home Services in your home Specialisms/services Learning disabilities Personal care Caring for adults under 65 yrs Caring for adults over 65 yrs200Brook DriveReadingRG2 6UB
- Aurora Family CIC is an education support provision and community enterprise consisting of an outdoor learning space, a community coffee shop and in indoor multi function media learning suite. We provide mentoring services, support for young people with additional needs and a community space which…21Cholmeley RoadReadingBerksRG1 3NQ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.