Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Getting a break from caring Suicide Prevention - information page Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- Provides training and employment opportunities for disabled peopleLE1 4BB
- Powered wheelchairs and scooters for severely disabled children and adults who cannot get them through statutory sources or afford to buy them19 Reading RoadPangbourneReadingRG8 7LR
- Website providing information for people with learning disabilities, their families and carers
- We supply hot meals to the elderly and vulnerable via a professional and innovative service solution that focuses on the well being of the customer whilst playing a vital role in the goal of keeping people in their home.
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:00A fully integrated service for patients with epilepsy is now operational. This encompasses a diagnostic service and newly enhanced support for patient’s ongoing care through the epilepsy nurse specialist. There are now specific services for patients who are newly diagnosed with epilepsy, those who are…South Block AnnexLondon RoadReadingRG1 5AN
- Whether you need to take extra care in the shower to avoid slipping or falling, or are looking for a solution to getting in and out of the bath, bathing aids from Age UK bathing can help you to enjoy and maximise one of life’s…DY6 7FJ
- National Development Team for Inclusion The National Development Team for Inclusion (NDTi) is a not for profit organisation working to enable people at risk of exclusion, due to age or disability, to live the life they choose. We inspire and support policymakers, services and communities to…
- Which? Elderly Care is a free online information resource to help people explore care options for an elderly relative or for themselves. The site has information on financing care, housing options and older people's needs. There is also advice on support available for family carers.…
- Practical and emotional support for older people and their families in changing circumstances. We support people with the following services: Advice and planning - including expats and caring at a distance Practial help and emotional support - moving, advocacy, continuing support, staying put Crisis support…
- Compass Recovery College offer several creative outlets, but by far our most popular is our pottery course. Now run over 10 weeks our students get an opportunity to try lots of different techniques, making plates, cups, vases, decorative birds and much more. During these sessions…330Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingBerkshireRG2 8DH
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.