Refine these results
Related AdviceReading Services Guide, Family Information Service & SEND Local Offer Fliers, Poster & Presentation Events Parenting Things to do View all related advice
- On-line resource supported by the Disabled Living Foundation, providing quick and easy links to everything you need to know about equipment for young people, older and disabled people.
- appa provides specialist services to support deaf or disabled individuals to create independent, successful lives at work, in education or at home, including British Sign Language interpreters.1 St Alfege PassageRoyal Borough of GreenwichLondonSE10 9JS
- National organisation supporting people solve their common problems or recover from alcoholism.PO Box 110 Toft GreenYorkYO1 7ND
- We are a business to business organisation that manufactures and supplies wireless nurse call systems to care homes and hospitals nationwide.TQ12 4PB
- For details of Registered Tree Consultants (for advice on issues such as the health and/or safety of a tree) and Approved Tree Contractors (for services such as pruning or removing trees).
- We support all people with arthritis. We help directly by providing services such as information and self-management training. We help indirectly by influencing others who can make a positive difference to their lives.
- Tea, coffee and informal socialising for Over 50s The Pop In is held on Mondays excluding Bank Holidays Some weeks we will have external speakers, crafts and entertainment No need to book for the Monday Pop In, just turn up!Carey StreetReadingRG1 7JS
- Information for anyone who suffers from arthritis, their friends and families or any members of the public wanting to know more. We also provide educational resources and publications aimed at medical professionals.S41 7TD
- Provide specialist equipment/hoists to promote obstacle-free motoring:, including equipment for people needing help to enter and exit their vehicle Drivers requiring adaptions to make it easier to control the vehicle enabling wheelchairs and scooters be be transported in the vehicle
- Asda offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.