Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Palliative Care and Care Homes Making a Will What does Caring cover? View all related advice
- Our office ours are 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. Our online audiobook service is available 24 hrs a day.We are a UK charity that provides an audiobook lending service to children and adults who cannot read or hold a book due to illness, disability, learning or mental health conditions such as anxiety and depression. Members can choose from over 10,000 audiobooks in various…Listening Books, 12 Lant StreetLondonSE1 1QH
- Sundays-10:30-Church, Service & Sunday School, Wed-7:45 (exc 1st Wed of month when it is at 1pm), Testimony MeetingChristian Bookshop and Church focused on spirituality and healing52-54Kings RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 3AA
- Tuesday & Thursdays 19:30 - 21:30Young people must be at least 12 years old and attend Secondary School. Visit the website for more details.Oxford RoadReadingBERKSHIRERG30 1HW
- Thursdays: Junior Cadets (ages 10-12) 6.45pm - 9.15pm; Sea Cadets (ages 12-18) Monday & Thursday 6.45pm - 9.15pm. Phone line is available Mondays and Thursdays 6.30pm-9.30pm. Please see website or contact provider for more details.Unit 6Brock BarracksReadingBerkshireRG30 1HW
- Monday - Friday 9am until 5pmPatient Advice and Liaison Service provides: Help to resolve problems as quickly as possible. Information about treatments and / or services. Listens to your views and helps to improve services as a result. Can put you in touch with other agencies such as independent advocacy…Building 1 Room 1.1.13Honey End LaneTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4EJ
- Provides training and employment opportunities for disabled peopleLE1 4BB
- Powered wheelchairs and scooters for severely disabled children and adults who cannot get them through statutory sources or afford to buy them19 Reading RoadPangbourneReadingRG8 7LR
- Website providing information for people with learning disabilities, their families and carers
- We supply hot meals to the elderly and vulnerable via a professional and innovative service solution that focuses on the well being of the customer whilst playing a vital role in the goal of keeping people in their home.
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:00A fully integrated service for patients with epilepsy is now operational. This encompasses a diagnostic service and newly enhanced support for patient’s ongoing care through the epilepsy nurse specialist. There are now specific services for patients who are newly diagnosed with epilepsy, those who are…South Block AnnexLondon RoadReadingRG1 5AN
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.