Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Getting a break from caring Suicide Prevention - information page Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- Forestcare control centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Appointments can be booked Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.00 + Saturday 9.00 to 13.00.Lifeline Alarms Forestcare is Bracknell Forest Council’s emergency response telecare service. We install and monitor a range of telecare and assistive technology services in people's homes. All demonstrations & installations are free. All you pay is a rental fee for the lifeline alarm unit and…Unit BMallard HouseCookham RdBracknellBerksRG12 1RB
- Directory of local businesses recommended by customers including garden landscaping, maintenance and lawn services.
- We provide Day Services, Community Support and Domiciliary Care to children, adults and adolescents whose behaviour challenges existing service provision. We also provide Residential Respite Care in our care home for 3 adults with learning disability, and we develop Supported Living Schemes. Every type of…77Russell StreetReadingRG1 7XG
- Barton Rovers Football Club aims to provide football coaching, training and competitive youth football for boys and girls within the Reading, Berkshire area. We also run adult men and ladies football teams. Teams From Under 7s to Adults Development Centre for 4-6 year Olds F.A.…Little Heath RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31 5TQ
- The Earley Charity is one of the largest local grant-making charities in central southern England. Its object is the relief of need among elderly, disabled or poor people living in our area of benefit. The Charity’s terms of reference also make it possible for us…St. Nicolas Church HallSutcliffe AvenueEarleyReadingRG6 7JN
- Free NHS Health Checks are a part of a national scheme to help prevent the onset of heart disease, stroke, diabetes and kidney disease. Everyone between the ages of 40 and 74, who has not been diagnosed with the conditions mentioned will be invited for…
- A Careline alarm is perfect for anyone who could be vulnerable at home, including older people, disabled people, people with health problems and people at risk of violence or theft. Careline alarms are especially useful for people at risk of falling.Careline alarms help these groups of people…
- The Mix (formerly Get Connected) is the free helpline for young people (under 25 years), who know they need help but don't know where to find it. They can talk to us by phone, email and webchat any day of the year. Helpline 4pm - 11pm…
- Saturday 10am-1pm, Thursdays 10.30am to 12 noonA Reading GrowAllot project from Food 4 Families, in partnership with the Big Lottery.Local families have transformed a piece of derelict land at Florian Gardens, Southcote into a thriving allotment growing fresh, healthy fruit and vegetables.One in four residents here live in flats with no…Florian GardensSouthcoteReadingBerkshireRG30 3QG
- Coram Family and Childcare works to make the UK a better place for families by bringing together what we learn from our on the ground parent-led programmes and our research to campaign for solutions that parents want and need. We focus on childcare and early…Coram Life Education, 41Brunswick SquareLondonWC1N 1AZ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.