Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Palliative Care and Care Homes Making a Will What does Caring cover? View all related advice
- Forestcare control centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Appointments can be booked Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.00 + Saturday 9.00 to 13.00.Lifeline Alarms Forestcare is Bracknell Forest Council’s emergency response telecare service. We install and monitor a range of telecare and assistive technology services in people's homes. All demonstrations & installations are free. All you pay is a rental fee for the lifeline alarm unit and…Unit BMallard HouseCookham RdBracknellBerksRG12 1RB
- Directory of local businesses recommended by customers including garden landscaping, maintenance and lawn services.
- 26 St Barnabas Road provides support for six men who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health needs and other associated needs. We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support. All staff receive training tailored to the…Emmer GreenReadingRG4 8RA
- We provide Day Services, Community Support and Domiciliary Care to children, adults and adolescents whose behaviour challenges existing service provision. We also provide Residential Respite Care in our care home for 3 adults with learning disability, and we develop Supported Living Schemes. Every type of…77Russell StreetReadingRG1 7XG
- Barton Rovers Football Club aims to provide football coaching, training and competitive youth football for boys and girls within the Reading, Berkshire area. We also run adult men and ladies football teams. Teams From Under 7s to Adults Development Centre for 4-6 year Olds F.A.…Little Heath RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31 5TQ
- The Earley Charity is one of the largest local grant-making charities in central southern England. Its object is the relief of need among elderly, disabled or poor people living in our area of benefit. The Charity’s terms of reference also make it possible for us…St. Nicolas Church HallSutcliffe AvenueEarleyReadingRG6 7JN
- Free NHS Health Checks are a part of a national scheme to help prevent the onset of heart disease, stroke, diabetes and kidney disease. Everyone between the ages of 40 and 74, who has not been diagnosed with the conditions mentioned will be invited for…
- Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care Learning disabilities Mental health conditions Physical disabilities Caring for adults under 65 yrs159Wensley RoadColey ParkReadingRG1 6DU
- Open Monday to Friday 9am - 4.00pmWe are a Council run day service for adults with learning disabilities who need a high level of support - including help with personal care where needed. The team work with individual service users (and their carers) to develop a personal support plan that includes…Strathy CloseCraig AvenueTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 2PP
- A Careline alarm is perfect for anyone who could be vulnerable at home, including older people, disabled people, people with health problems and people at risk of violence or theft. Careline alarms are especially useful for people at risk of falling.Careline alarms help these groups of people…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.