Refine these results
Related Advice'Cystic fibrosis won't stop me singing' 'Diabetes and me' 'Going dry for a month boosted my health' 'Hearing aids make life better' View all related advice
- Welcome to Twins Trust - they support twins, triplets and more.. Set up by parents of twins, triplets and higher multiples and interested professionals. Our campaigns, research and support services directly help thousands of parents and professionals meet the unique challenges that multiple birth families face. Contact details…The Manor House, Manor ParkChurch HillAldershotHampshireGU12 4JU
- Service 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.Two Rivers is a specialist Care Home located in the heart of Finchley, London. We care for primarily Asian women with learning disabilities and/or mental health. We are experienced in providing a tailored service for individuals with complex health needs, dual diagnosis, epilepsy and physical…100Long LaneFinchleyLondonLondonN3 2HX
- Open Tuesdays and ThursdaysIndoor training to resume in September, visit website for more details. Traditional Gōjū-ryū karate-do classes for adults and children with an experienced, police checked and qualified instructor. Sensei Matt Taylor started his karate journey in 1988 at the age of 14 and obtained his first…3Loddon Hall RdTwyfordReadingBerkshireRG10 9JA
- Contact us to book our hall for an event.Cressingham RoadREADINGBerkshireRG2 7JE
- Hot meal and tea, followed by speakers and singing every Tuesday: 12:30 - 2:30pm Tea & coffee and cake every Friday morning, come along for a chat - 10am -11:30am Brunch and late breakfast - 2nd Saturday of the month - 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.…2-4Cressingham RoadReadingRG2 7JE
- We are a tutor matching service providing home and private tutors in your area for primary, secondary and degree level private or home tuition. Our UK private tutors cover a wide range of subjects including English and Maths and other niche subjects like languages. Private…
- Monday to Friday 10am-4pmProvide advice, support and information to Ukrainian nationals arriving in the UK. If you are a Ukrainian national in this situation, or if you are a family member, or sponsor of a Ukrainian national who has recently arrived in the UK, you are welcome to…Reading Citizens Advice BureauMinster StreetReadingRG1 2JB
- It covers important topics such as: Understanding "male menopause" - separating facts from fiction, and why it can be misleading (and harmful) to group the different changes and conditions affecting men as they age under this label. The physical and emotional changes associated with male…
- For information on uniformed clubs, please visit the Family Information Service Shortlist | Reading Services Guide
- Tuesday 11.00 - 12.00An online once a week session where young unemployed adults 20 - 30 can meet leaders and experts to get ideas, direction and inspiration.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.