Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Open Tuesdays and ThursdaysIndoor training to resume in September, visit website for more details. Traditional Gōjū-ryū karate-do classes for adults and children with an experienced, police checked and qualified instructor. Sensei Matt Taylor started his karate journey in 1988 at the age of 14 and obtained his first…3Loddon Hall RdTwyfordReadingBerkshireRG10 9JA
- Contact us to book our hall for an event.Cressingham RoadREADINGBerkshireRG2 7JE
- Hot meal and tea, followed by speakers and singing every Tuesday: 12:30 - 2:30pm Tea & coffee and cake every Friday morning, come along for a chat - 10am -11:30am Brunch and late breakfast - 2nd Saturday of the month - 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.…2-4Cressingham RoadReadingRG2 7JE
- Tuesday - Thursday 14th-16th February 2023 9am - 4pmOur Football Plus camp will be focused primarily on football skills and activities. We will be running football matches following the FA guidance.. We will be adding lots of other fun sports and activities to make sure that the day is jam packed full of…WoodleyReadingBerkshireRG5 4LY
- We are a tutor matching service providing home and private tutors in your area for primary, secondary and degree level private or home tuition. Our UK private tutors cover a wide range of subjects including English and Maths and other niche subjects like languages. Private…
- Monday to Friday 10am-4pmProvide advice, support and information to Ukrainian nationals arriving in the UK. If you are a Ukrainian national in this situation, or if you are a family member, or sponsor of a Ukrainian national who has recently arrived in the UK, you are welcome to…Reading Citizens Advice BureauMinster StreetReadingRG1 2JB
- It covers important topics such as: Understanding "male menopause" - separating facts from fiction, and why it can be misleading (and harmful) to group the different changes and conditions affecting men as they age under this label. The physical and emotional changes associated with male…
- For information on uniformed clubs, please visit the Family Information Service Shortlist | Reading Services Guide
- Tuesday 11.00 - 12.00An online once a week session where young unemployed adults 20 - 30 can meet leaders and experts to get ideas, direction and inspiration.
- Occasionally available to outside users when not in use for University functions - book at least 12 months in advance.University of ReadingLondon RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 5AQ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.