Refine these results
Related AdviceCare Act 2014 and the pets of people taken into hospital Paying for your own care? Scams and how to avoid them Have another drink: The important of hydration View all related advice
- Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm, and Saturday to Sunday, 9am-5pmINDEPENDENT AGE Advice and support for older age Whatever happens as we get older, we all want to remain independent and live life on our own terms. That’s why, as well as offering regular friendly contact and a strong campaigning voice, Independent Age can provide…18 Avonmore RoadAvonmore RoadLondonW14 8RR
- This Public Health England campaign provides information and advice to help you stop smoking, reduce drinking, get active and eat healthily.
- After years of struggling with your weight and obsessing about food, you have decided to give Overeaters Anonymous a try. When you arrive at the meeting, you will find men and women who share a common malady — compulsive eating — and have found a…Queens RoadRoom 1 or 3ReadingBerkshireRG1 4BW
- A charity which promotes excellence in communication with deaf people. Our vision is one of a society in which deaf people have full access. Signature is a recognised awarding body offering nationally accredited qualifications that cover the whole range of languages and communication methods used…
- Tuesdays 1.30pm - 3.30pmWe aim to help victims of stroke disease to take their place in the community again. Our meetings consist of a few simple exercises to stimulate breathing etc... Followed by a brain teaser in which everybody is encouraged to join - followed by refreshments and…338 Wokingham RoadREADINGBerkshireRG6 7DA
- SOLLA aims to assist consumers and their families in finding trusted accredited financial advisers who, understand financial needs in Later Life.Arnold's OakEastlingFavershamKentME13 0BD
- An online platform to help people, family, friends and carers make more informed decisions about arrangements and funding for long term care.
- Monday -SundayWe provide one-to-one support for adults with learning difficulties and or physical disabilities to live the life they want. We support our clients towards achieving as much independence as their personal circumstances permit; giving prompts and guidance to complete everyday tasks such as household chores, cooking, shopping, budgeting…
- This website provides a searchable directory of accredited counsellors and therapists. The helpline does not provide emotional support but can assist in finding a local counsellor.
- Thames Valley Adventure Playground The fun days give families the chance to relax and have fun in a safe, stimulating environment, specially designed for adults and children with special needs. The events are also a good opportunity to meet other parents and siblings of people…TaplowNr MaidenheadSL6 0PR
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.