Refine these results
Related AdviceSEND Definitions - Areas of Special Educational Needs/Disabilities Transition from Children to Adult Health Services - Ready Steady Go! Transition from Paediatric to Adult Health Services - Ready Steady Go! Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BHFT) View all related advice
- Fridays 7:30-9:30pmWe meet ever Friday evening and do sequence dancing. It is a lot like ballroom dancing for couples, where everyone dances the same routine. Click on our web site for a more detailed description.81Crockhamwell RoadWoodleyREADINGBerkshireRG5 3JP
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- Holiday SchemeTo book places email@example.com or book online via website. Club contact details only available while club is running Tel: 07909 906248 email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLeighton Park SchoolShinfield RoadReadingRG2 7ED
- Out of School Care Fridays & Saturdays“Stagecoach Reading Caversham is a fun and creative part-time performing arts school that prides itself on nurturing its pupils and developing skills for life through the fantastic world of the arts."Visit website to find out more.Surley RowCavershamReadingRG4 8LR
- ChildminderI have a daughter who is 9 and I have been Childminding for 15 years. My aim is to provide a loving caring, homely and supportive environment in order to encourage children to develop their individual ability - through play, music, fun and social contact. NVQ…CavershamReadingBerkshireRG4
- Childminder Monday to Friday 8am - 6pmYour child will be welcomed into a relaxed, friendly and supportive atmosphere where they will enjoy getting involved in anything from educational games and role play to experiencing the nature and community around them. Every day is different. Please get in touch to find out…READINGRG30
- Out of School Care SaturdaysOur Reading Centre in Berkshire supports children taking 11+ and independent & common entrance exams. We teach the CEM syllabus for Kendrick and Slough Consortium as well as the exam syllabus that is required for entry to Reading Boys School. We have excellent pass rates…St Josephs CollegeUpper Redlands RoadReadingRG1 5JT
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.