Refine these results
Related AdviceServices for Disabled People Accessible holidays and days out Tuberculosis Infection - what you need to know NHS Long Term Plan View all related advice
- Who doesn't love a sing song? Come and enjoy nursery rhymes and songs in a friendly group. It's a fun way to encourage speech and language skills.
- Mondays 10am - 11.30amThese sessions will provide you with activities to help support your child’s speech language and development. Learn effective ways to communicate and develop your child's speech and language, through literacy in a fun and friendly environment. For children 18 months to 5 years. Booking required.…252Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Five weeks of special bonding time with baby (from 8 weeks to 6 months) , where you will learn calming massage techniques. To find out more and to book a place email: email@example.com Friday 11am - 12 noon Ranikhet CC
- 1st Wednesday of each month :Well Baby Clinics are drop-in sessions where a Health Professional is available for a brief consultation about your child’s health. You can also weigh your baby at a drop in clinic. The Healthy Child programme recommends that you weigh your baby no more than once…252Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Third Tuesday of the month 11am-12noonIf you have any health questions about your baby for the Health Visitor.252Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Thursday 9.30am-11amA new session for children aged two to help with the first steps of getting ready for nursery. A great opportunitu for your child to meet other children and learn through play. Contact Children's Centre for more details, places need to be booked252Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Friday 1pm-1.45pmOur partners at Sport4Kids will be on hand to fill the session with fun, energy and lots of new physical skills to learn and practice. For 18 months+
- Wednesday 9.30am-2.30pmA 14 week, one day a week group for mums with babies 12 weeks to 1.5 year. The course aims to improve attachment and develop strong parent-child relationships.252Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Wednesday 9.15am - 11.15amOpen to any child aged 0-4 who comes with a parent/carer. We have lots of toys and activities for babies and toddlers in our spacious hall where they can play safely with other children. For the grown-ups there’s the opportunity to sit down and enjoy…Erleigh RoadReadingRG1 5LH
- Nursery Units of Independent Schools Monday to Friday 08:30 - 15:30Deenway Montessori Nursery age range 3 to 5 years. The nursery sessions are every morning 8:30am-11:30am; and every afternoon 12:30pm-3:30pm. Deenway is a Primary and Secondary School with an Islamic ethos and welcomes children from all backgrounds and ways of life. The school is open…3-5 Sidmouth StreetReadingRG1 4QX
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.