Refine these results
Related AdviceDisabled Parking - The Blue Badge Scheme Support to help vulnerable residents stay warm this winter Do you need help to live at home? Vehicle road tax exemption and reduction View all related advice
- We provide entertainment and recreation for the serving wounded, injured or sick and for ex-service men and women with disabilities.
- Which? Elderly Care is a free online information resource to help people explore care options for an elderly relative or for themselves. The site has information on financing care, housing options and older people's needs. There is also advice on support available for family carers.…
- Out of School Care Breakfast Club from 8am until start of school; After School Club until 5pmOur Twilight Club offers after school care until 5pm Monday - Friday. All children receive a drink and small snack either a biscuit or a slice of toast. This should be pre-booked and paid for through Schoolgateway.com. Spaces are limited so please book as soon as you know you require…Manor Primary SchoolAshampstead RoadReadingRG30 3LJ
- As part of our Safe and Well programme, we provide a FREE Home Fire Safety Check. Please call us or visit our website for further information including how to reduce fire risk in the home. Please note that we have to prioritise and risk assess each…
- Nationwide coverage 24/7/365We provide all Sensory Impairment Interpretation and Translation services, nationwide 24/7/365. Our innovative InterpretersLive! Video interpreting service, provides organisations and individuals with on demand access to BSL Interpreters from 8am until 12am, 7 days a week. The InterpretersLive! service is used by Deaf individuals to…
- Assisted travel services for older and disabled passengers travelling with Great Western Railway.
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- Website providing information for people with Prader-Willi Syndrome, their families and carers
- Mondays & WednesdaysWorks in partnership with Affinity Trust to support people with learning disabilities providing work opportunities and Horticultural workshop sessions, the workshops are on a Monday and Wednesday 10-15 you can do as little as two hours or the whole session. As part of the workshops they…Englefield Garden CentreThe StreetEnglefield, near ThealeReadingBerksRG7 5EL
- Sundays 10am to 2pm or Weekdays 10am to 4pmShort breaks are available for Reading children aged 5 years to 18 years old. Christmas Holiday Camp 27th and 28th December We cater for children 5 years to 25 years at all our activities. (discounted short breaks not available for 19-25yrs) Chance to Dance Stars CIC will…Charrington RoadCalcotReadingRG31 7AW
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.