Refine these results
Related AdviceChildminders Day Nurseries Debt Support Services Speech and Language View all related advice
- Last Sunday of the monthSpecial Needs screenings at Vue Cinema Reading Check times, dates and what's on Tickets for the Film can be bought upstairs at the refreshment kiosk or online. • If you have a wheelchair, please arrive early as you will need to use the lift.• Wheelchairs and…The Oracle CentreReadingRG1 2AG
- We are an outstanding education and therapy to students aged 2 to 19, all of whom, due to their complex special educational needs, require specialist provision to succeed academically and achieve their full potential.Elizabeth Hawkes WayMaidenheadSL6 3EQ
- Thursdays 6.30pm-8pm & Saturdays 11am-12.30pmThe Berkshire Brigands are the county's first mixed ability rugby team. Inspired by a young man with Down Syndrome, Duncan Stonehouse, so he can play competative contact rugby alongside his brother Drew. The Brigands are based at Reading RFC. Mixed ability rugby allows people traditionally thought to have barriers…Holme ParkSonning LaneReadingRG4 6ST
- Welcome to Beam Wellbeing. I am a qualified Advanced Drawing and Talking practitioner delivering this CAMHS-recognised early intervention within local schools in and around the Caversham area of Reading. Designed to support children and young people in need of support with their mental health for…
- term time, school hoursSleep Service Parenting Special Children’s Sleep Service is provided by our team of practitioners including our highly specialist Sleep Practitioners. The service offers a range of advice, support and training to parent/carers of children and teenagers with additional needs. Training for professionals is also available.…11Glebe RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 7AG
- Maintained Nursery Schools and ClassesBlagrave Nursery School is for children from the age of three years until they join primary school. Attendance follows school terms, and is for fifteen hours per week, or if you meet the eligibility criteria, you may apply for thirty hours a week. The 30…Blagrave Nursery SchoolRecreation RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4UA
- Out of School Care Breakfast club 07:30-08:40; After School 15:05-18:00The St Mary’s & All Saints out of school clubs offer a childcare facility before and after school hours. They offer children a safe, stimulating place in which to play, learn and take part in activities and creative arts. Children must be registered and…St. Marys All Saints C Of E Primary SchoolWensley RoadReadingRG1 6DU
- The Dementia Care Adviser Service is the next step on the Dementia Pathway following a dementia diagnosis. In Reading the service is delivered by Alzheimer’s Society. Our experienced, trained Dementia Care Advisers give information, practical advice, tips and strategies as well as signposting to legal…
- Support line opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 9am – 8pm Thursday, Friday: 9am – 5pm Saturday, Sunday: 10am – 4pmInformation and advice about living with and caring for someone with dementia.
- Nursery Units of Independent SchoolsSt Edward's Prep School and Nursery is a friendly, welcoming school with a passion for discovery. Rated 'Double Excellent' in our recent inspection, we provide children aged 3 to 11 with an exciting, future-ready curriculum and excellent teachers who give them a lifelong love for…64Tilehurst RoadReadingRG30 2JH
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.