Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Getting a break from caring Suicide Prevention - information page Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- Support line opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 9am – 8pm Thursday, Friday: 9am – 5pm Saturday, Sunday: 10am – 4pmDementia Connect If you need dementia support, we’re here for you. We know dementia affects everyone differently. So whether you, a loved one, a friend or neighbour is affected by dementia, we’re here to support you. Dementia Connect, Alzheimer’s Society’s dementia support service, is…
- 1st Tuesday of the month. 10:30am - 12 middayThis is a friendly, fun, and social environment for those affected by dementia and their carers. Based on the principles of music therapy, the stimulating sessions include vocal warm-ups and singing a wide variety of familiar and new songs.Kennet Valley Free ChurchCarters RiseCalcotReadingRG31 7YT
- 1st Thursday of the monthA chance for people living with dementia to come together and influence Alzheimer's Society's and local organisations' work. Dementia Voice Local Group – monthly group meetings where members share personal experiences of dementia, knowledge and skills to shape a wide range of projects and topics…118 London StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4SJ
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pmTechnology Enabled Care (TEC) also known as Assistive Technology is a range of devices or systems that can be used in a variety of ways, and for a variety of purposes. It can be as simple as a pendant alarm system connected to a call centre…Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 2LU
- Fridays 7:30-9:30pmWe meet ever Friday evening and do sequence dancing. It is a lot like ballroom dancing for couples, where everyone dances the same routine. Click on our web site for a more detailed description.81Crockhamwell RoadWoodleyREADINGBerkshireRG5 3JP
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- Every Monday 7.30pm-8.45pmCome and join these specially designed yoga classes for mum-to-be. You will be taken through a range of yoga asanas, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques to help you during the creation of a new life within you.Amners FarmAmners Farm RoadBurghfieldReadingBerkshireRG30 3UE
- Wednesday 10.00am-11.00amThese classes are specifically designed for the seniors and less able members of our community. If you are committed to moving and staying strong then this is the yoga class for you. Along with the specially design yoga asanas, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques, also included…Amners FarmAmners Farm RoadBurghfieldReadingBerkshireRG30 3UE
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.