Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- We will try to introduce you to carers to provide support whenever you need them, whether it is hourly care, overnight care or Live-in careTrustonTap is committed to delivering exceptional, high quality home care. We help older and vulnerable people to live independently in their own homes with a choice of hourly, overnight and live-in care. The experienced and handpicked carers deliver excellent service to people in later life who…Abbey SquareReadingBerkshireRG1 3BQ
- Bingo, tea & coffee and outings a number of times a year408Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingRG2 8NR
- We meet every Tuesday afternoon at Tyndale Baptist Church. Come along for lunch at 12:30 or just pop along for the meeting beginning at 2:15. There are a variety of guest speakers and we usually have time for hymns and prayers.Cressingham RoadREADINGBerkshireRG2 7JE
- Take place on Tuesdays (Term Time)Help your child develop the vital physical skills and confidence needed for life with Tumble Tots, Britain's leading activity play programme. Week by week it develops not only agility, balance, climbing and co-ordination skills, but also essential listening and language skills so useful in…Cotswold Sports CentreDowns WayTilehurstReadingRG31 6SL
- Sensors and alarms linked to a remote contact centre (via the phone line) to help people who are older and/or disabled live safely on their own with help on hand if a problem occurs.
- Turn2us helps people in financial need gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and other financial help – online, by phone and face to face through our partner organisations. Financial assistance and other forms of support are often available from grant-giving charities, depending on your…
- Open 7 days a week and out of hoursTurners Oak is not your typical estate agent because our clients aren't typical home sellers. Many of our clients have lived in their home for over 30 years. We work with older homeowners and their families (if they have them) to naviagte and support the…
- Local Berkshire Tutors Reading, Maidenhead, Wokingham, Bracknell, Slough Free Consultation Tutor Doctor Berkshire has many years’ experience helping young learners to pass exams, maximise their potential, and develop a deeper understanding of the wider world. Whether your child needs extra support for a specific subject,…
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.Tutor House offers comprehensive tuition services both online and in-person, covering all subjects and levels, including SEN tuition, group revision classes, retake courses, GCSE and A-Level, Pre-U, homeschooling assistance, and much more. We have a large selection of qualified tutors, who will personalise their instruction to…5 Merchant SqMerchant SqLondonW2 1AY
- Find the best tutors in your area and online! Our tutors have adapted their services to keep offering quality tuition during Covid-19.Tutorfair is a website that allows you to find and book top-quality tutors, both online and for face-to-face tuition. Tutorfair have hundreds of verified…10Finsbury SquareLondonEnglandEC2A 1AF
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.