Refine these results
Related AdviceCare Act 2014 and the pets of people taken into hospital Carer's Allowance Carer's Emergency Plan and Carer's Card Carers Advice & Support View all related advice
- Hot meal and tea, followed by speakers and singing every Tuesday: 12:30 - 2:30pm Tea & coffee and cake every Friday morning, come along for a chat - 10am -11:30am Brunch and late breakfast - 2nd Saturday of the month - 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.…2-4Cressingham RoadReadingRG2 7JE
- We are a tutor matching service providing home and private tutors in your area for primary, secondary and degree level private or home tuition. Our UK private tutors cover a wide range of subjects including English and Maths and other niche subjects like languages. Private…
- It covers important topics such as: Understanding "male menopause" - separating facts from fiction, and why it can be misleading (and harmful) to group the different changes and conditions affecting men as they age under this label. The physical and emotional changes associated with male…
- For information on uniformed clubs, please visit the Family Information Service Shortlist | Reading Services Guide
- Tuesday 11.00 - 12.00An online once a week session where young unemployed adults 20 - 30 can meet leaders and experts to get ideas, direction and inspiration.
- Occasionally available to outside users when not in use for University functions - book at least 12 months in advance.University of ReadingLondon RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 5AQ
- Life Coaching, Wellbeing and Health Workshops and Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP).
- Wednesday 11.30pm-12.30pmAn exciting new group for Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi & Mirpuri speaking parents. Azra delivers fun, friendly activities with songs and stories. To help you and your child learn, play and develop important social and language skills ready for school. All ages under 5 years welcome.…85Coronation SquareReadingRG30 3QP
- Join us for an all age and inclusive session of ancient sport and games to celebrate National Heritage Day! 30th September 2023 between 12pm-2pm Tying in with our new exhibition, Locus Ludi: Anyone Can Play! We'll have: The Ure Olympots Games Prizes Make your own…University of Reading Whitenights Campus,Pepper LaneRG6 6AB
- Do you help look after someone who is unable to care for themselves? If so, the 2-hour Urgent Community Response (UCR) service is here to help you! How can the UCR team support you? If you help look after someone, either for a friend or…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.