Refine these results
Related AdviceChildcare - Frequently Asked Questions Childcare Contracts and Complaints Childcare Costs Childcare for Children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities in Reading View all related advice
- Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pmSignature British Sign Language courses Deaf Awareness Training General Advocacy Independent Mental Health Advocacy Employment Advice Information, Advice and Guidance10Denton RoadWokinghamBerkshireRG40 2DX
- Information for anyone who suffers from arthritis, their friends and families or any members of the public wanting to know more. We also provide educational resources and publications aimed at medical professionals.S41 7TD
- We support all people with arthritis. We help directly by providing services such as information and self-management training. We help indirectly by influencing others who can make a positive difference to their lives.
- The Veterans Hearing Fund (VHF) is managed by The Royal British Legion (the Legion). It endeavours to meet the wellbeing needs of veterans who acquired hearing loss or impairment during their Service in the UK Armed Forces through the funding of hardware or therapies not…London
- A group of organisations and Armed Forces charities that is often a first point of contact for veterans seeking support. They put veterans and their families in touch with the organisations best placed to help with the information, advice and support they need – from healthcare…
- Victims First was launched in June 2018 and provides free emotional and therapeutic support to victims of crime across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. The service enables a one front door approach for all victims, witnesses and family members of victims to access support following a…
- We are a constituted association representing residents in the Great Knollys Street and George Street area to the west of Reading town centre. We are a completely independent non-profit organisation run by volunteers, helping to generate some community spirit in a small corner of Reading. We…
- Pre-School Playgroup Monday to Friday 08:50 - 14:50We are a small Pre-school in the center of Tilehurst. We offer childcare for 2 1/2 - 4 year olds. We also accept 2 year funded children, 3-4 year funded children and have spaces for 30-hour funded children. We were inspected by Ofsted on 15th…Victoria RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31 5AB
- Childminder Monday to Friday 8am - 6pmYour child will be welcomed into a relaxed, friendly and supportive atmosphere where they will enjoy getting involved in anything from educational games and role play to experiencing the nature and community around them. Every day is different. Please get in touch to find out…READINGRG30
- Super SundaysAt Virtue we are proud to cater sessions specifically for neuro diverse kids along with their families. Our SEN sessions target social-emotional development, nurture social skills, communication, engagement & confidence through movement and play. Our goal is to create an inclusive, safe, and encouraging environment…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.