Life Coach Directory was set-up in order to raise awareness of coaching and to enable visitors to find the most suitable qualified coach for their needs. Coaching is the process of guiding a person from where they are to where they want to be, and…
Refine these results
Related AdviceSpecial Needs Activities Sensory Impairment Early Years & Childcare Carers Advice & Support View all related advice
- Applying for a Council or housing association home in the Reading Borough.
- A government scheme to help people avoid bankcruptcy. IVA provides money advice and budgeting services and offers confidential and non-judgmental advice for people in debt, or in danger of getting into debt. The service works with clients by supporting them in drawing up realistic budgets…The IVA CommunityLondon RoadReadingRG1 3PA
- Hypnotherapy Directory was launched to connect individuals with qualified professionals in the UK. We offer information about what hypnotherapy is, how it can help, upcoming events, articles written by professionals and the latest hypnotherapy news. To ensure the professionalism of our members, we require proof…ColiseumRiverside WayCamberleyGU15 3YL
- Information about how and when you can get legal aid and when you might have to repay your legal aid.Crown Court at ReadingOld Shire HallThe ForburyReadingRG1 3EH
- Supplies physical therapy products and equipment solutions to improve the independence and quality of life for disabled people of all ages, the elderly, and anyone who requires assistance with daily living activities.Nunn Brook RoadHuthwaiteSutton in AshfieldNG17 2HU
- You can speak to us Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.Open to take telephone calls from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday on 0118 929 1111 or for email support at firstname.lastname@example.org We provide Supported Housing, Floating Support and a Drop-in service in Reading. Supported Housing: for single people who have a history of homelessness. At Launchpad we…The Stables1A Merchant PlaceReadingRG1 1DT
- Online resource giving an overview of the Benefits available, including tax credits, eligibility and appeals
- Visit gov.uk/mobility-scooters-and-powered-wheelchairs-rules for advice and guidance on the rules around mobility scooters and powered wheelchairs, including: Rules for class 3 invalid carriages Driving on the road Driving on footpaths and parking Eyesight requirements Who can use them Vehicle tax, registration and insurance
- Online resource with a wealth of information about voucher schemes, hiring or buying a wheelchair, benefits and financial help.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.