Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out End of life care Drug and Alcohol Support Help with travel and travel costs (plus accessible facilities) View all related advice
- Frozen ready meals and desserts delivered to your homeUnit 2, 5 Arkwright RdReadingRG2 0LU
- Elderly day care services and social clubs. Please contact us for further details.Park Community HallLondon RoadReadingRG1 3PA
- National Charity providing information, advice and support
- Local support group for people with Parkinson's, their families/carers. Home visits and phone contact are available. Please check the website : Find Local Support - for the most up to date local contact and address for group activities.
- 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday; 10am to 5pm Saturday bank holidaysCompletely free of charge, and accessible to anyone aged 13+ and living in England. To access the service, call 0800 100 900 or visit: https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk. Provides information and advice to support adults and young people in making appropriate decisions on a full range of learning…
- Monday - SundayA professional and friendly service that offer help to the elderly, keeping them independent in their own homes for as long as possible (help with shopping, light cleaning, meal preperation, trips to the bank, doctors etc, or even just companionship Our ethos is to provide…
- An online resource providing information about help with dental, eye care, prescription and travel costs
- Information for disabled passengers (wheelchairs and mobility scooters, accessible stations and train facilities) with contact details for all train operaters.
- Office open hours are Monday to Friday 9am until 5pmNew Support Solutions is an innovative provider of personalised Care and Support services that meets individual needs and aspirations; and provides peace of mind to their families. We have a team of compassionate local people providing the quality services in: Home Care Dailiy Living Support Supported…New Support Solutions, RISC35-39 London StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4PS
- Information about The Shopmobility Scheme and directory of affiliated services across the UK
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.