Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out End of life care Drug and Alcohol Support Help with travel and travel costs (plus accessible facilities) View all related advice
- Office open hours are Monday to Friday 9am until 5pmNew Support Solutions is an innovative provider of personalised Care and Support services that meets individual needs and aspirations; and provides peace of mind to their families. We have a team of compassionate local people providing the quality services in: Home Care Dailiy Living Support Supported…New Support Solutions, RISC35-39 London StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4PS
- Information about The Shopmobility Scheme and directory of affiliated services across the UK
- An online resource to help you find care homes near where you live or near the person your care for lives, with or without nursing care, with inspection reports from the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Free independent and confidential advice on how to deal with debt problems
- Information and advice for carers Medicines Sharing your home How to feed someone you care for How to help someone you care for keep clean How to care for someone with communication difficulties How to move, lift and handle someone else How to deal with…
- Find a doctor, dentist, hospital and other community health services near you
- Website offering independent information about HIV/AIDS
- 24 hoursWe support vulnerable people (under and over 65 years) in their own home who have Dementia, Learning disabilities, Mental health conditions, Physical disabilities. We provide supported living and dom care services.6-8Market PlaceReadingBerkshireRG1 2EG
- Providing support and practical help for people living with MND and their carers in the Reading & West Berkshire areas.
- The Motability scheme allows some disabled people getting DLA, PIP or War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement to obtain a car, powered wheelchair or scooter. The scheme uses some or all of your mobility benefit payments to cover the cost of "contract hire" or "hire purchase" of…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.