Refine these results
Related AdviceParents Relationship Matter Money matters - practical help for residents struggling with their finances Prostate Cancer - information page Direct Payments - Employing a personal assistant for your child using Direct Payments - a guide for parents and carers (BFfC) View all related advice
- Life Coach Directory was set-up in order to raise awareness of coaching and to enable visitors to find the most suitable qualified coach for their needs. Coaching is the process of guiding a person from where they are to where they want to be, and…
- Applying for a Council or housing association home in the Reading Borough.
- A government scheme to help people avoid bankcruptcy. IVA provides money advice and budgeting services and offers confidential and non-judgmental advice for people in debt, or in danger of getting into debt. The service works with clients by supporting them in drawing up realistic budgets…The IVA CommunityLondon RoadReadingRG1 3PA
- To help keep customers and colleagues as safe as possible we can continue providing safe, essential services for those who need to come into the jobcentre and who are unable to interact with us on the phone or digitally. The opening hours of our phone…Adelphi HouseFriar StreetReadingRG1 1HD
- Online resource providing Information for people looking for work plus access to Jobcentreplus vacancies
- Online resource giving an overview of the Benefits available, including tax credits, eligibility and appeals
- 12 noon onwardsA chance for older citizens to get out and meet people at The Hibernian: Lunch Club The Hibernian Society holds a lunch club at The Reading Irish Centre 3 days a week Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Everyone over 60 are welcome. Monday: From 12 noon…96-104Chatham StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 7HT
- Visit gov.uk/mobility-scooters-and-powered-wheelchairs-rules for advice and guidance on the rules around mobility scooters and powered wheelchairs, including: Rules for class 3 invalid carriages Driving on the road Driving on footpaths and parking Eyesight requirements Who can use them Vehicle tax, registration and insurance
- Online resource with a wealth of information about voucher schemes, hiring or buying a wheelchair, benefits and financial help.
- Graft Thames Valley is a small but dynamic charity that aims to eradicate barriers to employment for disabled or disadvantaged people struggling to find a job. Our individualised training and "end-to-end" support will create a programme designed entirely around your own needs and ability. Our…84Queens RoadReadingRG1 4BW
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.