Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Pre-School Playgroup Monday to Friday 08:50 - 14:50We are a small Pre-school in the center of Tilehurst. We offer childcare for 2 1/2 - 4 year olds. We also accept 2 year funded children, 3-4 year funded children and have spaces for 30-hour funded children. We were inspected by Ofsted on 15th…Victoria RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31 5AB
- Childminder Monday to Friday 8am - 6pmYour child will be welcomed into a relaxed, friendly and supportive atmosphere where they will enjoy getting involved in anything from educational games and role play to experiencing the nature and community around them. Every day is different. Please get in touch to find out…READINGRG30
- Super SundaysAt Virtue we are proud to cater sessions specifically for neuro diverse kids along with their families. Our SEN sessions target social-emotional development, nurture social skills, communication, engagement & confidence through movement and play. Our goal is to create an inclusive, safe, and encouraging environment…
- Open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pmWe provide healthcare equipment and specialist seating to the NHS, local authorities, care homes and the general public.
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider We specialise in domiciliary care, long term and short term. The following services are provided at The Agency's location: Domiciliary care service Nursing Care The following regulated activities apply to services provided by The Agency: Personal Care…3Barrett Court70 Cardiff RoadRG1 8ED
- Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm; Sat 9am to 6pm;The Voice of the Child Contact Centre is a NACC Accredited Centre which offers child contact in a friendly and neutral venue. They are a registered charity, independent of the courts and Social Services. Child contact centres are safe, friendly and neutral places where children of…8 Beacontree PlazaGillette WayReadingRG2 0BS
- Feeling helpless in the face of a global refugee crisis? This is a great opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. As a Volunteer Host Support Worker, you will help Sanctuary Hosting to assess and monitor potential hosts, making sure that we are providing…
- Helping the community find good quality independent financial advice1 Bridgeman RoadLondonTW11 9AJ
- Voyage Care provide high quality, personalised care and support to people who have learning disabilities, autism, head and spinal injuries and other complex disabilities. Our services include residential and nursing homes, supported living schemes, brain injury rehabilitation services and support in people’s own homes. Respite…5 Windsor SquareSilver StreetReading BerkshireRG1 2TH
- 1 Uppingham Gardens provides support for seven people who have learning disabilities and other associated needs.We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support.All staff receive training tailored to the needs and preferred communication methods of the…RG4 6SP
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.