Refine these results
Related AdviceEducation Health & Care Plans (EHCP) - Annual Review Process NHS Immunisations and Screenings during Covid-19 Coronavirus ~ Latest advice for all residents (with link to Easy Read information tab) Advocacy for vulnerable adults View all related advice
- Online tool that lets you estimate your entitlement to benefits Child benefit Housing benefit Income support Employment and support allowance (ESA) Jobseeker's allowance (JSA) Universal credit Tax credits Benefit cap
- Grants to help towards the cost of small essential repairs to make your home safe and weatherproof.Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- New claims You can only make a new claim for Disability Living Allowance (DLA) if you’re claiming for a child under 16 - this is known as DLA for children. Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children – new, improved claim form DWP has improved the…
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pmWe provide a safe environment where adults who have learning or physical disabilities, or poor mental health, may learn social and practical skills for independent living and take part in training in the form of horticultural therapy. Please see attached pdf for more information on…Manor FarmRotherfieldPeppard CommonHenley on ThamesOxfordshireRG9 5LA
- Mon to Fri from 8am-5pm (+emergency on call 24hrs for existing clients)Gardiner's was established in 1968 by Dorothy Gardiner. We are a family run business with a superb reputation in the local area. We provides experienced carers to help individuals to live independent lives in their own homes. We look forward to helping you and would…10Church StreetCavershamReadingReadingRG4 8DZ
- Call the National Benefit Fraud Hotline to report benefit fraud to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). You can also report suspected benefit fraud by post or online.
- A supported living scheme for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities. We offer a supportive and stimulating environment in which young adults can lead a happy and fulfilling lifestyle in their own homes. HGF is an age appropriate environment where each person can be supported to…Poulshot RoadPoulshotDevizesSN10 1RW
- Headway Thames Valley operates Monday - ThursdayHeadway Thames Valley is a charity based in Henley-on-Thames helping people to live life after brain injury in Berkshire and South Oxfordshire. There are many possible causes of brain injury, including a fall, a road accident, sports injury, tumour, stroke, cardiac arrest, complications during operations…Brunner Hall84b Greys RoadHenley on ThamesRG9 1TF
- Website providing information for people with learning disabilities, their families and carers
- Forestcare control centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Appointments can be booked Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.00 + Saturday 9.00 to 13.00.Lifeline Alarms Forestcare is Bracknell Forest Council’s emergency response telecare service. We install and monitor a range of telecare and assistive technology services in people's homes. All demonstrations & installations are free. All you pay is a rental fee for the lifeline alarm unit and…Unit BMallard HouseCookham RdBracknellBerksRG12 1RB
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.