Feeling helpless in the face of a global refugee crisis? This is a great opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. As a Volunteer Host Support Worker, you will help Sanctuary Hosting to assess and monitor potential hosts, making sure that we are providing…
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Helping the community find good quality independent financial advice1 Bridgeman RoadLondonTW11 9AJ
- Voyage Care provide high quality, personalised care and support to people who have learning disabilities, autism, head and spinal injuries and other complex disabilities. Our services include residential and nursing homes, supported living schemes, brain injury rehabilitation services and support in people’s own homes. Respite…5 Windsor SquareSilver StreetReading BerkshireRG1 2TH
- 1 Uppingham Gardens provides support for seven people who have learning disabilities and other associated needs.We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support.All staff receive training tailored to the needs and preferred communication methods of the…RG4 6SP
- 2a & 2b Mayfair provides support for 10 men who have learning disabilities and other associated needs. We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support. All staff receive training tailored to the needs and preferred communication…TilehurstReadingRG30 4QY
- 30 Richmond Road provides support for five people who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities and other associated needs. We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support. All staff receive training tailored to the needs and preferred communication…CavershamReadingRG4 7PR
- Waitrose offers home delivery for food bought online and this includes chilled/frozen meals that can be reheated. Delivery charges vary between £2.00 and £6.00; sometimes they are free depending on the amount ordered.
- Supported by volunteers and a mental health recovery worker from Compass. A gentle half hour walk around Palmer Park and a chance to talk if you want to. Fridays: 10.30-11.30.
- Fridays 7pm-8pmWalking football training sessions every Friday evening 7-8pm at theJMA School 3G pitch in Whitley. All men and women over 50 are welcome. The sessions are friendly and relaxed, a great way to get fit and meet other people.125Hartland RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 8AF
- Morning and Evening sessionsWalking Rugby is for ex-players, injured players and non-players of all ages, abilities and gender. One game is four quarters, each lasting 5 minutes. Everyone is welcome, the games are relaxed and friendly with a competitive spirit! Sessions are held at Reading Rugby club, Sonning…Holme ParkSonning LaneBerkshireRG4 6ST
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.