A fund raising charity set up to provide and support hospice care in Berkshire. The charity exists to fundraise locally to pay for many services, staff and equipment otherwise not available. Volunteering opportunities include gardening, driving, meet and greet, help patients 24/7 and fundraising activities.…22 Liebenrood RoadReadingRG30 2DX
Refine these results
Related AdviceThis week is Autism Acceptance Week - 27 March til 2 April Emergency Alerts - Impact on survivors of Domestic Abuse Community Safety Survey for all Reading residents Activities running this Easter 2023 View all related advice
- Helping disabled people to get involved in sport
- Rated 2 out of 5 (1 rating)Information on grants available help make your home more energy efficient and keep warm during the winter months.Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm by appointment only.A specialist team who can give advice and support to explore possible ways to increase your income and reduce your outgoings. They can also help you review debt options so you can regain control of your finances and maintain your tenancy. The Debt Advice Team can…Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- Specialist Assessments; Rehabilitation; 1-1 specialist support and training. Specialist communicator-guide services.
- Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EXCEPT Wednesdays, 10am to 5pmHelps disabled people to find or retain work. Contact for "Access To Work" which provides funding to employers for equipment and/or adaptations to enable a disabled person to be employed. Access to Work GrantsAdelphi HouseFriar StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 1HD
- Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm; Sat 9am to 3pmDebt Advice Foundation is a registered national debt advice and education charity offering free, confidential support and advice to anyone worried about loans, credit and debt. Because we're a debt charity, you can be sure that the advice we provide is impartial and based solely on…
- Gov.uk - advice on travelling by train, car, bus, coach, plane or ship for people with disabilities
- Monday - SundayShort stay residential home for people with learning disabilities and autism in Reading. We also provide help and support to people with learning disabilities to ensure they can live independently in their own home. Dimensions is a specialist provider of a wide range of services…Donkin HillCavershamReadingRG4 5DG
- Local group providing Information, advice and support for people with diabetes plus social/fundraising events.St Andrews United Reformed ChurchCraven RoadReadingRG1 5LE
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.